Thread: Feeling The Feminity

Banned Read only

Feeling The Feminity

When dressed in fem. and out and about do you feel truly feminine when:

#Walking in heels taking smaller steps while wearing hose and a tight tuck under panties.
    #Feeling the weight of your breasts in your bra and how womanly they look under a sweater.
    #How makeup, lipstick and eyelashes make your face look like a woman.
    #Having pierced ears with studs or dangling earrings.
    #A wig, the color, feeling the hair on your forehead and neck.
    #Wearing jewelry, a neckless resting on your breasts, bracelets and rings.
    #Feminine movements, setting, walking in heels, crossing your legs, walking with a feminine sway.
    #Going about shopping in the mall dressed as a woman.

How Could You Not.

While not all of the categories listed apply to me. I most certainly do feel more feminine when I am dressed and I can feel the weight of my breasts and so forth.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It doesn't take all that to make me feel feminine.
    When I include some of those things it feels normal.

I agree with both Giona123 and Track G. Those all don't apply to me. I mostly underdress both at home and out. A pair of panties and a bra make me feel very feminine. What I have noticed when I'm out and about is I feel feminine but there is something else there also. I've never been able to pin it down. Maybe the chance of being outed, don't know but I feel feminine and sexy. I don't know how other people view me but in my head I do and that's all that counts

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I'm sorry Tracii G, auto correct got me on your name.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I am sure all those things affect CD people in some way and truly transgender in another way so maybe this would fit better as a poll of some kind.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Not an easy one to answer , I had to really think what makes me feel most femme I guess it's No7 on your list but obviously when everything is in place . I sat and had a pot of tea in the outfit in my avatar in the hotel before our last meeting. So your question made me think what was the obvious answer . I was also reading the local newspaper I think sitting with my legs crossed and slipping on my glasses it felt femme and very natural.

I find arriving with my warm coat on and slipping it off to reveal my outfit very femme , I've always found that simple activity attractive for women, people look and remark on your outfit, again not something that happens in drab !

I personally feel the most feminine after putting together a cute outfit and doing my makeup.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No, Deebra, why would they?

I feel the most fem when I'm in dirty drabs doing yard work or changing the oil in my car----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reply to post.

I believe I felt the sexist when I was sunbathing in my Bikini, Second sexist was several years ago when I went out dancing in my favorite little black dress. I wish I could show me in my Bikini here.

Mostly agree with #2 and #4 but sometimes it is more subtle! A glance down at the polish on your toenails or down at your hand resting on your leg with finger nails polished! Feeling the caress of your skirt against your leg(s)! The taste of your lipstick or smell of your make up! These are just a few for me! Oh, and #2 doesn't have to be a sweater it can just be a shirt! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Good list Deebra... baring pierced ears for me
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Read only
    Of course I don't think you have to have every one to feel feminine. The one most recently for me was #1 wearing girl boot cut cream colored cotton pants over 3 and 1/2" ankle boots. The colors went so nice together, the pants were just the right length and laid so nicely over the boot showing the toe, heel and the dangling fringe on the outside of the boot. Walking in them with the feminine walk made me feel both feminine and sexy. I also enjoyed the look and feel of my D forms in a low cut, soft cup bra under a V neck woman's top. Made me feel feminine, sexy and oh so right. Love being a CD.

For me it is a short skirt with pantyhose and flimsy blouse feeling the nylon rubbing thigh-to-thigh as I cross and recross my legs.

I love the dangly ear rings. Next would be the bra and the breasts. My hair is long now but when I wore a wig that would have been the next thing.

I feel truly feminine all the time, even when in drab. But yes, all of those things are good -- great, in fact. They make me feel that I am showing how I really feel about myself: a classy lady with long blonde hair and a devil-may-care attitude.

Dressing in any item or doing any particular thing doesn't effect my feelings of femininity, it only reflects them.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Great list, minus the pierced ears. My feminine feelings begin the instant I touch my first piece of clothing, usually my panties...sometimes before and continue until the final touches. Slipping on hose, still sometimes takes my breath away.

In the morning, putting my bra, forms, panties , nylons, wig, earings and some makeup.

Playing dressup and trying different tops,

The best is the bouncy breast forms , amazing feminine feeling.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I feel the sexiest and most feminine when I feel the tugging of the suspenders on my stockings.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

I can personally agree to all of those Deebra, plus,when you walk by a full length mirror, or mirror and you don`t see your male-self anywhere in it!! Its like a OMG moment everytime for me. This is my `drug`.

I am me, all the time, regardless of how I display. I always feel like me. Sometimes I feel more femme than others and when I am feeling femme I dress accordingly.
    Or to put it in different words, I dress how I feel.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I've already feel feminine when I'm not even CDing sometimes. It's really strange because when I'm in public or with friends I find myself engaged in effeminate mannerisms (walking, sitting) self-consciously, but once I become aware I need to slap myself in the face and say "no, act like a guy!" It pretty much comes natural to me I guess.

Not everything from the list, but definitely some of them give me feeling the femininity. Walking in heels, wearing makeup or going out dressed as a woman is a definite yes, but even little things, like underdressing or crossing my legs in feminine manner when dressed in male clothes gives me a small feeling the femininity.

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra , That sounds a lot like my story.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Of course, all of those things bring my feminine feelings to the top, but for me it is dressing fully with a classy outfit pumps and stockings always ... once the makeup is on with my wig, and I feel fully presentable to meet another T-lady for an afternoon out together ... That is the best feminine feeling. Just spending gurl time and strolling through shopping or going out for dinner with another T-lady that can share her feminine side with me as I cam with her .... for me that is the most feminine I can possibly feel!

Of course part of this is trying to be as ladylike as possible, the heels on the floor or sidewalk, and feelings of stockings and underthings like an OBG, it just make the male side melt away and I have total feminine feelings.

What a great subject ...