Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dancing around the elephant...

Rogina, if and when you do have someone in your family that is near death, please do make a post about it so we can slam you with transgender issues and be totally unconcerned about anything else going on at the time, including your feelings and emotional state of mind. At least elephants are smart enough to figure out when there is a good time and a bad time to do something ...

Ceera, you handled things very diplomatically with your sister. Congratulations on small steps forward.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Fortunately, I live pretty much full time as Paula, and have since college. However, out of respect and love for my grandmother who has always supported me, whenever I visit her I try to "drab" up a little. At this point, I don't make quite a convincing boy anymore but I know how Granny sees me and at her age, I don't want to cause any undue stress on her and my uncle's family whom she resides with. Sometimes, it's about more than ourselves. Despite what we present outwardly, some of our family will always see what they see in their heart and minds. We can only hope that one day their "vision" will change and they will come to love us as we are ( and have been for most of us). I wish the best for you Ceera and that your sister comes around before it's too late. Obviously, there is love among the two of you.
    "the sex is in the HEEL"

thanks Paula for your words. they touched my heart too.
    There is a lot of wisdom on them.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION