Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compliments from wife

Compliments from wife

I came out to my Wife about 3 years ago. She does not like me dressing but tolerates it. I dress in front of her and she doesnt say anything. On New Years I dressed up at home as we were not going anywhere as it was way too cold (-16). When I came out of the bedroom she looked at me and said very nice (wow) i dressed today and she said I look great I think she getting used to it.

This is nothing for most of you but for me her approval is everything.

Hugs Linda XXX
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Glad to hear about your positive experience Linda. That feeling is nothing short of awesome! 😊

I love hearing that something looks good on me or that it was a good choice when I was at the store buying it. yes, it's a little thing but it's the little things that make the world go around
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Very nice development. Congratulations!

It is good I suspect she loves you

I think your wife has given you the greatest compliment you could receive. I wish I could get that from my wife and she has seen me dressed many times

Gold Member
    My wife was OK with my dressing, and on occasion she would mail order me something.
    When I would try it on, she would say that she knew I would look good wearing what she picked
    out. Yes It was a great complement, and it felt great.
    Rader

Happy for you Linda, its always nice when you have a great relationship and understanding.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Linda, That's very good news.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife will tell me I look cute, and the outfit looks good on me. I love it when she does that.

Thats great Linda!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Linda I truly am happy for you. For only tolerating your dressing that seems to be quite an event. I’d give my eye teeth to get something even close. Your post makes me ever hopeful!
    Last edited by Traci H; 01-05-2018 at 07:35 AM.

Good for you that your wife gave you those compliments. Sometimes it just takes a little time.

Silver Member
    Any compliment is welcome, but one sincere one from the SO is to be cherished. I'm glad to know yours is warming up to you.

Approval like that really gets to me as well.

My wife is always adjusting my bra straps os some other clothing I am wearing.

If it gets twisted or out of place she adjusts it and says, "That looks better".

I love it and just carry on with life.

If I ask for an opinion on something I am wearing, "Thats a No! No!" :-)

Just don't go there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Nothing is better than this type of acceptance.

Absolutely! I am one of the fortunate ones with a supportive wife. I look forward to her comments, which are mostly very positive as I’ve improved my makeup and attire skills...again, thanks to her. I dress, to some degree daily, but didn’t for a couple days over the Holidays. She asked me why as she missed seeing me dressed. I told her there were no problems. (Actually, I was dressed underneath). Her support makes me very happy and enhances our win-win relationship.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Leigh View Post

This is nothing for most of you but for me her approval is everything.

Hugs Linda XXX
    Only in my wildest dreams! I can't imagine my wife ever saying something nice to me. I'm not even DADT at the moment, she's that hostile. Or at least wasn't, I recently got grudging, reluctant OK to have her respect my desire to dress in private if I feel the need. But it's too cold out to go up into the unheated attic and recover my stuff; I'd probably have thaw out my breast forms for a week before I'd even dare put them on! Maybe next week, I'll haul the stuff down and have a Jean day.

Good for you having a wife that lets you dress. I hope you do something for her to make her feel it was worth it letting you dress. I know I would if my wife let dress up.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Great news Linda! My wife tried to accept but could not take it. She let me model clothes we bought and I went as far was wig and hose with it. But not makeup. But she did finally see pictures of me with makeup and gave me the best compliment-I was right, I do look good enough to be catalog model. But that was so upsetting, she stopped accepting.
    Expect ups and downs.
    Hugs, Ellen

You spent time considering what to wear and energy getting ready. It was lovely of your wife to pay you a deserved complement. Clearly she loves you. Congratulations.

Thank you for all the positive responses Ladies
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

That's wonderful Linda! I'm also fortunate that my other half supports my cd'ing, at least at home, and tells me when a particular outfit works well together. This morning I was up 2 hours before her and slipped into a short black skirt, black calf-high boots, and a shirred black and grey top. The first thing she said when she got up was "Good morning. You look hot! Damn I'm jealous!" It's great when our partners can appreciate our efforts to look nice, and even better when they share their appreciation.

That’s fantastic Linda.

That's wonderful...my wife is still not comfortable with seeing pics of me...as I've shared she stumbled across a few pics a year ago and refuses to see any pics again (at least at this time) ...she said maybe in the future
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg