Thread: First time Under dressed with Breast Form to work

First time Under dressed with Breast Form to work

Today for the first time wore my favorite bra and panties to work. I had my breast forms as well. I wore a black female top. I had my male jacket on top.
    I had to pick up few work related papers.

I dint expect anyone to be there at work. But was surprised when I heard someone say hello from behind, it was a familiar voice. I turned back and saw that it was a Female manager of the team that sits next to our team. I was scared to see her. She talked with me for 5 minutes or so (felt lot longer). Not sure if she saw my chest.

Normally she hugs and says good bye. I was so scared today, dint allow her to hug me. Not sure if that was rude. She is around 5' 5'. I am 6' 4'. May be I should have let her do her usual good bye. Think she is in her 50's now.

I quickly then took those papers and ran down to the car

Sounds like a wonderful experience, you go girl!!!

Wait, totally wrong response.

So you didn't expect anyone to be at work but did it occur to you as to how you would deal if you did in fact encounter someone?!?! Clearly you were not prepared to own it so I cannot fathom why you wold do this. What could there have been to possibly gain? Maybe no one sees you and then you tell the tale here which leads to a bunch of "Sounds like a wonderful experience, you go girl!!! Must have been sooooo liberating."

I'm not a cat person but isn't there a quote that goes something like "cats don't $h!+ where they eat", or something like that?

BTW, she's 5'5", you are 6'4", your chest was pretty much nose-height for her, don't you think? Bet she smelled the fear in the air as well which probably made her that much more perceptive to anything out of the ordinary.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

DO be careful in the workplace now, with the current things going on. Avoiding ANY physical contact, or even verbal comm can be a sticky area. When I was working, wore panties and sometimes my thigh highs, but that was it. If you had heavy enough jacket on, girls were prob not noticeable. Just beware, as being outed in the workplace could be minor, compared to other potential problems. But bet you were feeling Fantastic prior to that surprise! Toni G..

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    yeah got to agree with Sara, unless you plan on being out at work, or have a real good story prepared, I can't see how this is a good idea.

Hi Sara,

I dint say that it was a wonderful experience. I have gone out as Diana a few times and those I think can be categorized as wonderful experience. I have gone shopping (also have tried and bought a gown at Davids bridal), have meet couple of members from this group.

I just posted it saying may be under dressing to work is not for me. Think I will not do that again.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

yes agree with you.

If you aren't ready to be fully out to the world, you definitely want to keep your secret life as far from the workplace as possible.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I think your manager may have noticed, but she is wise enough to know it was not the right time to say anything.

You will probably never hear another word about it.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Platinum Member
    Impossible to know and you may never what your manager saw nor thought. Obviously, it was not a regular work day and one generally can where what he/she wishes on such occasions.

If if she is interested or concerned, she’ll ask.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sorry, I don't count wearing the boobs to the workplace underdressing. Perhaps topographically dressed would be better.

I question the wisdom of anyone who wears a bra to work who doesn't wish to be outed, yet there are many here who scratch that itch by doing so in the cold of winter underneath a huge parka. Frankly I don't see the point but at least had you done that, odds would be 99% that no one would have noticed. Instead, you plopped in the forms and what could have/should have been a very innocuous event turned into something very stressful that left you wondering...for which you are unlikely to ever know the true answer.

I'd have expected your join date to be something like 11/2017 for an error such as this. You've been around, these tales are repeated often enough and unfortunately, you won't be the last who is firmly in the closet with an insatiable desire to wear a bra to work.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Reality Check
    Do not mix crossdressing and work. You need that job to support yourself, your family and your dressing. Think about the consequences of what you plan to do before you do it.
    Krisi

Let’s see, you wore a bra with forms (what size cup) and a female top. Three obvious items. Did it occur to you there might be someone there? When I go out, I, at least consider potential problems...flat tire, police, being seen, recognized,etc. My sense is deep down you wanted to get caught. Could it be, this, maybe subconsciously, was your way of coming out? My bet is, she saw your forms and top. Your refusal to hug her and dash to the car are all red lights. The odds are she will tell others. Mixing dressing and work rarely work. I don’t think you’ve heard the last of your experience. Good luck.

Women are pretty perceptive. I wore a plain pair of jeans and my female sales person did notice them, by the shorter zipper. Didn't say anything to me but did ask the office manager (who does know I dress) who then told me. I figured I might as well own up to it and at a later time did tell her. I knew she'd be ok with it and honestly I didn't care.
    Can you continue in your job if it was found out?

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Sorry, I don't count wearing the boobs to the workplace underdressing. Perhaps topographically dressed would be better.

I question the wisdom of anyone who wears a bra to work who doesn't wish to be outed, yet there are many here who scratch that itch by doing so in the cold of winter underneath a huge parka. Frankly I don't see the point but at least had you done that, odds would be 99% that no one would have noticed. Instead, you plopped in the forms and what could have/should have been a very innocuous event turned into something very stressful that left you wondering...for which you are unlikely to ever know the true answer.

I'd have expected your join date to be something like 11/2017 for an error such as this. You've been around, these tales are repeated often enough and unfortunately, you won't be the last who is firmly in the closet with an insatiable desire to wear a bra to work.
    Agree Sara. I wanted it to be a dull event but instead it become a little stressful. Think I will not repeat this again at workplace. I am happy to go out occasionally. I think I will continue doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Do not mix crossdressing and work. You need that job to support yourself, your family and your dressing. Think about the consequences of what you plan to do before you do it.
    totally agree with you Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    Let’s see, you wore a bra with forms (what size cup) and a female top. Three obvious items. Did it occur to you there might be someone there? When I go out, I, at least consider potential problems...flat tire, police, being seen, recognized,etc. My sense is deep down you wanted to get caught. Could it be, this, maybe subconsciously, was your way of coming out? My bet is, she saw your forms and top. Your refusal to hug her and dash to the car are all red lights. The odds are she will tell others. Mixing dressing and work rarely work. I don’t think you’ve heard the last of your experience. Good luck.
    I usually take into consideration all before doing it. This action was one that I dint think much. I thought that no one would be there. I wore a DD breast form. I had a real think jacket on. I don't think she will tell others. If she had suspected anything, I think she will come and talk with me. One good thing is she is no where related to my group and what I do. thanks for your wise words, will not mix dressing with work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    Women are pretty perceptive. I wore a plain pair of jeans and my female sales person did notice them, by the shorter zipper. Didn't say anything to me but did ask the office manager (who does know I dress) who then told me. I figured I might as well own up to it and at a later time did tell her. I knew she'd be ok with it and honestly I didn't care.
    Can you continue in your job if it was found out?
    yes, you are right. I dont think I will tell her anything. If in case she asks may be I will tell her. Fortunately she is not my manager and not related to our group. I don't wish to go full time, I will not do this again at work.

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    .... My sense is deep down you wanted to get caught. Could it be, this, maybe subconsciously, was your way of coming out? My bet is, she saw your forms and top. Your refusal to hug her and dash to the car are all red lights. The odds are she will tell others. Mixing dressing and work rarely work. I don’t think you’ve heard the last of your experience. Good luck.
    I agree, or you made a stupid move or you unconsciously are looking to get out of the closet.
    I've done it to but not unconcieusly.
    I let hair grown longer, now in my shoulders, leave the glasses and replace them with blue contact lenses, clear lacker on my nails, do my eyebrows and now next year for sure pierce my ears. When comment this to a psychologist closer friend that knows and have seen me dressed told me great! So you're planning to fully get out of the closet...in that moment I did realized that was in some level unconcieusly because I know what I was doing but not the reasons...
    So I read the same in you, come on DD cupd, a thin jacket and nobody would notice it?
    Go girl, do it! Just be smart and have a plan B for another job if they are not trasgender friendly.
    If you're not attending to gender therapy I recommend you do it. She will help you to create an strategy to do it smooth...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It is nice to see common sense prevail Diana.
    Many who do things like this tend to get butt hurt when members call them out and tell them they made a mistake.
    At least you "own it" and are able to see things from another point of view.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-31-2017 at 02:03 PM.

I understand doing what you did, as far as the way you dressed and going in to work. I've often done it. But, WAIT! WHAT! You routinely let ANYONE at work hug you. Are you mad, my friend? In today's work climate, don't touch anyone at work. I'm an attorney and I'm reluctant to hug anyone I work with, even a woman retiring after 40 years whom I've known very well. NO HUGS! NO TOUCHING! We've fired several for less. Sorry for the rant, but it is absolutely NOT worth it.

IMHO. YMMV.

Rhonda

And Happy New Year to all (Mods & Admins included.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Reading through, I don't think you got many complimentary replies, are you still employed?

Yep! It still rings true don't crap in your own nest.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    NO HUGS! NO TOUCHING! We've fired several for less. .....it is absolutely NOT worth it.
    Been there, done that. The only time I've hugged anyone at work now has been in comfort when they have been seriously distressed (death in the family). Otherwise, it's a handshake or knuckle bump.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Silver Member
    If she noticed you had suddenly had "real" breasts, there is a fair chance it will get around the office. Especially if the top was distinctly feminine (was it a plain t-shirt, or was it frilly or flowery?)

More worrying, however, is the hugging. Hugging in the workplace is a very bad idea. It is a sad day and age we live in, but it is the reality of the hypersensitive, litigious world we live in. Men have to practice "defensive driving" in the workplace, if you have any friction with her for whatever reason it is something she can use as a battering ram against you (and since men are always assumed guilty when it comes to sexual harassment allegations, she has the ammo to get you in trouble if she ever wants to.)
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 01-09-2018 at 07:19 PM.

I underdress allot since I discovered cross-dressing at about five. especially during the cold months where I would wear heavy coats which could easily conceal a bra or girdle.
    I stopped underdressing when I was about 19, I was wearing a all-in-one with a sweat shirt over it and a girl I knew showed up unexpectedly and gave me a long hello hug.
    I felt it was to much of a close call!
    May be I try it again to see if I get a thrill, since the winter is here!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I look at it differently. When I started dressing again in the 80s home was not a safe place with a bunch of children and a wife who had been through lots of abuse, hated men, and hated the rigors of being a woman. She darn sure didn't didn't want me to enjoy it. I was in charge of security at work. It was the safest place. It was on my way back from the catalog store I first got to wear pumps made for me! It was Heavenly. I wore them back and forth to work all the time. Work, in the middle of the night was the first place I got to be fully dressed and in make up. I picked up a wedding dress on auction and wore it in the ballroom at work. I pumped my breast at work and commuting when I induced. CDs are forced to be risk takers. You learned you need to have a backup plan to cover your underdressing when surprized. Nothing happened, she doesn't know what she saw, next time you will be better prepared.

While I think Sara was a bit harsh, I also think she was 100% right about pretty much all of it. I don't understand why some of you girls here insist on doing dumb things especially when it comes to the work place of all places. I know everyone has many different reasons for under dressing, hell I do it too (hosiery for warmth) but taking it into the work place is just like looking for trouble. You lose your job then what? Your next job calls for a reference and they say "he got fired for crossdressing and disrupting the work place", think your getting that next job? I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Be smart.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!