Good morning y'all. I'm happy to report that thanks to your encouragement I took the step of going out in full femme. Late at night, I went to the store to buy some makeup removal wipes, stopped at the ATM and got some gas. No one seemed to have batted at eye. This was early enough, 10pm, where there were a couple of people.out and about.

Then I decided to head to one of the only gay clubs in the area. Called an uber, and in the conversation I said it was my first night out as Christinne, to which the driver replied I was very brave because it required a lot of conviction. I arrived at the bar, and the security guard didnt say anything when I showed my male ID. I sat at the bar, ordered a couple of drinks and no one bothered me. It was 1230am.on a Tuesday night, so not a lot of people around.

Though that's where things turned a bit sour. I'm not used to not having pockets and in my small, cheap purse, I put my keys,.which sometime during the outting, fell out and haven't been found since. I didnt realize this until I got home. i was terrified, because that would mean asking my housemates to unlock the door and they would see me. I was able to sneak in through i window i had left ajar and in my panic and semi drunken stupor, was loud enough to wake my housemate. Fortunately she did not get out of her room, but did question if that was me who made the racket. I removed.the makeup quickly, though not very well as the eyeliner and lipstick on as still visible, took.off the heels, skirt and wig and put on my jeans, boots and jacket and ubered back. Bar had closed and I could not get my keys back. I walked home half drunk and defeated. Fell asleep with still my female underwear and body shapers on. Not very comfortable haha

It certainly.is an experience I will not forget. I enjoyed myself.so much befo you that unfortunate mishap. Even went today as soon as it opened, and my keys were not there. At least my secret is still safe.

Anyways, thank you all for reading this amd letting me vent.