Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An interesting New Year's Eve....

It's amazing that so many of agree with what you were thinking on new years eve. I think it all the time, been to many places where i said "wow, I would rock that dress". It will drive you absolutely nuts if you let it.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I'm with Ms. Eva on this one. All the time. Sadly, that includes wakes where the dominant color may be black, but some of those LBD's are to-die-for!
    Lisa -- You look fantastic in that blue dress, but your male self would have to beat off the GG's.
    Last edited by SherriePall; 01-07-2018 at 09:24 AM.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Yes all the time.
    Not only presenting as a woman but also in the company of the women since I relate to them more then the men.

Excellent pic's Lisa... Nice dress be safe
    Karrin

Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    Have you ever been to a party and wanted to be one of the girls when you know you couldn't?
    Is this a rhetorical question? Of course!!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I always feel that way at every wedding and formal Holiday Party I have ever gone to. Actually, I've felt that way since I was a kid every Holiday when I saw my sisters dressed in full dresses of taffeta or chiffon over satin with petticoats while I was stuck in a suit. First Holy Communion was torture, as well as every dance I ever went to in the '60's and '70's.

I feel the same way checking out what the women are wearing and if I like the style or if different heels or shade of hoses would look better.

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    I'm with Ms. Eva on this one. All the time. Sadly, that includes wakes where the dominant color may be black, but some of those LBD's are to-die-for!
    Lisa -- You look fantastic in that blue dress, but your male self would have to beat off the GG's.
    Oh I love being with your Sherrie

Lisa,
    Yes, Yes, Yes, we have all wanted to wear what the other ladies are wearing.
    I daresay that GG's find themselves in the same situation sometimes (wanting to wear what some other lady is wearing) .

When I'm in one of these situations, I don't hang with the guys & talk guy stuff, I go over to the ladies & compliment them on their outfit & strike up a convo with them..
    Makes for a much more interesting time.

Hugs, Connie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.