Although anybody can feel free to offer their perspective, I want to focus this question to those of you who have turned the corner and now are able to go in public anytime you wish because you have confidence in yourself and your choice of presentation. The purpose of this question is to help those of us who remain fearful, having not yet turned that corner.

I have been out en femme a handful of times. Even though it is getting easier, I still lack confidence, letting my irrational fears overcome me more often than not. I suspect that those of you who have turned the corner were also once fearful.

Although I see progress with myself and know that further exposure will gradually decrease my fear, I believe there will come a time when the fear, for the most part, is a part of my past. I would like to understand from those who have already been down this path what happened to turn the corner. What one thing happened to you that pulled you past the corner, leaving behind your fear and proceeded into the world with confidence?

Thank you,

Sami