Thread: Last few days have been difficult for me.

Last few days have been difficult for me.

Earlier this evening I returned from a quick trip to Denver. It was a sort of business trip. Not one I want to go on anymore. It was to a memorial service. My boss allowed me to take my work truck and my work partner. I was also able to take my wife which help me immensely. We left Thursday around noon. Arriving in Denver luckily just before rush hour. Didn't matter as the traffic was terrible anyway. We checked into our hotel. I was able to dress in feminine for a bit Thurs night. Just going down the block for dinner. Just to relieve some stress of why we where there. We both dressed casual. I wore a gray pants suit with my 3" heels.
    My work partner stayed at the hotel, which was the best spot for him. He could have went but I would have had to shown his ID and that may have outed me.
    This morning We got up at O dark 30 to gather for the per session to the church. Under my work cloths, where black bra and panties. My wife was gorgeous in a Knee length black dress black stockings and heels. My work partner also wore his work cloths. As with any memorial service it was hard on all who attended. Even my work partner picked up on it.
    Unfortunately these memorial services are getting more and more often. Sad to say.
    It was a somber ride for the first hour on the way home. While the girls missed us, Grandma and Grandpa as normal spoiled them.
    Off tomorrow then back to the grind on Sunday.

Kelsey

Sorry for your loss

Hi, Kelsey.
    The serious comforting side of dressing. It can be an emotional pressure-release valve for some. Hopefully you'll get a further opportunity before you get back to the grind. Great to hear about another supportive wife. I am also sorry for your loss.

[EDIT] The word is "comforting". Serious was the wrong word. CDing can break families, cost careers, lose friends, can be dangerous, and that's even before we get into the GD side of things. So it's all serious. [/EDIT]
    - Lydianne.
    Last edited by Lydianne; 01-06-2018 at 03:10 AM.

Lydianne, That is one of the main reasons I "dressed" for dinner. Thank you both for your kind words. While he wasn't related he was a brother.

Kelsey

Sorry for your loss. Glad you have a supportive wife to help you through! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Kelsey -- sorry to read of your sorrow and difficulties. In a loss situation like this, it's important to remember to be as kind to yourself as you would be to others. And give yourself time, and permission, to grieve.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

My condolences. I’m glad dressing the way you want helped you and I hope you have all support you need on bad days.
    I'm content being a once in a while girl.