Thread: Finally got to dress some again.

Finally got to dress some again.

This past week has been nice. I have been longing to dress an present more feminine. I dressed in a cute pair of patterned leggings, ugg style boots, with a fitness top and pullover. I braved a bra and breast enhancers. Accessorized with a choker and a few necklaces, rings and bracelets.
    I decided to run a few errands. I had a great friendly exchange at the bank with the teller. Stopped for gas and a bottle of water (normal interactions). Stopped at a new restaurant in the areas that includes bacon in ALL dishes (Amaaaaazing). The waitress there was sweet. She complimented my choker and rings, saying she loves chokers too.

It was wonderful to get out again. I am hoping to do it more.

Jenn

Sounds like a great day (and good cold weather outfit)

It always feels good when you put on a bra for the first time in days.

Jenn,

I managed a few hours dressed today for the first time in weeks, what with Christmas and everything. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get out of the house but it was still nice to wear a dress, heels, forms, a wig and just feel that bit more femme.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    It always feels good when you put on a bra for the first time in days.
    I wear a bra every day. It always feels good to put on a bra first thing out of the shower every morning, too! LOL

I read on this forum the more you crossdress the more deeper the feeling gets to crossdress. There no end for that wonderful feeling. The only cons are you may lose beauty as you age.

That's great always great to read a positive story, almost seems like if we keep desent and respectable we will be respected back. Thanks for sharing

I dress once or twice a week

Have not been able to dress since before Christmas, looking forward this week to be able to dress in the mornings. Will probably wear one of my dresses, forms,wig,heels, and of course panty / bra still working on the makeup.

One of the most rewarding things about getting out again is the interaction you realise you have missed with others during your hiatus.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.