Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do other women people think of curvy men?

What do other women think of curvy men?

Hello all, the loving community

As you exercise to widen your lower side for wider hips and bigger thigh" to look good for your crossdressing
    what do other real women think of it?
    Do they find it Unattractive? or Normal?

I try on clothing before I buy it so it already fits properly. I have no interest in doing exercises to widen my lower side for wider hips and bigger thighs.

Why would they think anything about it? You're exercising -- unless you're talking about your motivation, I would expect they would only think that you're being healthy.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Read only
    Taylor,
    In male mode I don't think women take that much notice , in femme mode they certainly do notice , especially legs . Women may not comment too much about another woman's figure but they do about good legs .

The only exercise I do is walking the dog twice a day , it just keep you in good shape without adding too much muscle bulk .

My wife used to work with a guy that she said was built like a woman (wide hips, thick thighs,etc.) According to her it was about the most repulsive thing she could imagine. He bent over in front of her one time and she said she could barely contain the impulse to gouge her own eyes out. I think I could get a boob job and it would bother her less than if I were to have wide hips.

You know, I never even thought of working out to widen my hips. I may give it a go. Thanks

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not sure there is an exercise that can widen your hips because that is bone structure not muscle.
    I fell into all that hype when I first figured out I was trans.
    I did all the lunges and stretching and squats that I was told would give the the feminine shape and all I got was a smaller tighter butt and big thighs.
    Looked like a body builder and not feminine in the least.
    You do what you want but don't expect big changes to happen. Oh and creams and lotions that claim to give you boobs and a bigger butt those don't work either just sayin'.

Agree with Tracii. Google gynecoid and android pelvis. The part that moves the hips out is the inlet and outlet to the female pelvis which then moves the hips out further.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Not sure there is an exercise that can widen your hips because that is bone structure not muscle.
    Yeah, I've had a look on Google and it mostly seems to be all about bulking up thighs.

Oh well. I'm actually lucky in that I have quite a natural feminine build. But it was worth a look :P

@Sabrina.K
    Only if you are your under 30yrs otherwise donot try any exercises.

As to all I, grew half cm wider pelvis in 6 months time.
    Its take time to grow that thick bone. but with daily stretching and no sleeping on your sideways as its compresses your pelvis.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u want to expand your butt and thighs, forget excersize!

Try eating as much junk food as possible! Which is GUARANTEED to add to your behind, hips, and your WAISTLINE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Start observing women more. Narrow hips on them are more prevalent than you know. Or at least they are around here.

I'd be just as happy if someone would come out with better hip pads. Or are women that lumpy?
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

Banned Read only
    Marla,
    Try asking them as I did , the answer I received was no , most are envious of a slim figure , some hate a large bust as well .

As one good friend put it , " What makes you think we want to carry that extra baggage around with us !" I't why I choose not to use lower padding, it's not necessary if you choose the right clothes and don't make your bust too big .

I’ll tell you the absolute best way to get your butt, hips and thighs looking really feminine....

buy some foam, good scissors and make some hip and butt pads. Much less sweating and doesn’t take as long as all those squats and lunges.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm with Sue on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If u want to expand your butt and thighs, forget excersize! Try eating as much junk food as possible! Which is GUARANTEED to add to your behind, hips, and your WAISTLINE!
    Exactly my thought. Exercise to get rid of a big butt. Eat, or get older, to get a big butt.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 01-08-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marlacd View Post
    Start observing women more. Narrow hips on them are more prevalent than you know. Or at least they are around here.

I'd be just as happy if someone would come out with better hip pads. Or are women that lumpy?
    A lot of the GGs that I find most attractive have no hips. I've decided to ignore all the advice about hip padding, but I always wear butt padding.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    Had a guy that worked for me that had wide hips. He was obese which made it worse. He was a pear shape. I also had a gal that had no hips. She had a terrible time with buying pants. She had two children. I never heard if she had caesarean births.

When young I had a nice but and small waist. My problem was that I developed breast tissue (gynecomastia) about the same time the girls in my class did.Took a lot of teasing. I was never fat and was actually quite slim. As I grew older I was very sensitive about my boobs. Even had girls ask me about them. To this day I'm not comfortable swimming or being without a shirt. I fill a C cup and the girls bounce if I don't have a bra on.

While I don't like polo shirts in male mode I like them in fem.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 01-06-2018 at 11:04 PM.

From my experience as a male, women prefer the thinner hip and thinner thigh!
    I have the thinner and won't be widening any time soon, no pads here either, just natural Stacy! So if women have liked what they have seen when I'm not crossdressing I can't see why they wouldn't like it when I dress. I am trying to reduce my waist though.

Anyhow, You should be comfortable with your own look and just be Taylor made!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

aBoyNamedSue:
    By butt and hip pads you will not able to feel the girl mood like the feeling or wearing less clothes. Pros are its will keep your original male looks.

Stacy Darling:
    Without the hourglass figure you wont look sexy when en femme. You may able to enjoy the dresses with the great legs but will miss out on the hips and butt.

Sometimes Steffi:
    Hips pads are more important than butt pads unless you have wide hips.
    Last edited by taylor12; 01-07-2018 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    I’ll tell you the absolute best way to get your butt, hips and thighs looking really feminine....

buy some foam, good scissors and make some hip and butt pads. Much less sweating and doesn’t take as long as all those squats and lunges.
    Schwinn!

A fat wallet goes a long way to overcome other physical unattractiveness. In fact, the fatter your wallet is, the uglier you can be. Billionaire? You can literally look like an old, fat, deformed cross between a gorilla and a toad with the complexion of an odd color, and there will still be women lined up for you, you can even mail order them from eastern Europe or the far east.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Taylor, you're the only crossdresser I've heard of that is trying to physically widen the hips thru exercise.

You might try sleeping every night in a corset instead. You'll end up with a thinner waist which will make your hips look wider by contrast. Just don't over do it as it could cause back problems.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Ask 100 GG's and you'll get 100 different answers?

I dunno... All else being equal, I believe a GG would probably choose a guy with a nice butt & legs, over a guy with no butt & chicken legs with knobby knees.

And in some cases, a GG would go absolutely bonkers over a guy with a nice lower-body -- perhaps even clad in spandex? LOL

Men aren't the only visual/sexual creatures.

When appearing in a bathing suit, the comment was always about the nice flat tummy I had.

Yes I did have good legs.

No padding for me, just a tad around the bustline. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.