Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do other women people think of curvy men?

"I'd be just as happy if someone would come out with better hip pads."

I say AMEN to this response.

And to whomever said foam and scissors and make them...great idea but I would buy good ones but I'm not really interested in making my own.

In answer to the post...I think if a guy has a big caboose then she might make a comment but unless she is looking for a mate it most likely makes little to no difference to most ladies.....is my humble opinion.

Laura, are you by chance a cyclist? You described me to a "T" during my college days. I had ripped legs, a tight, round backside, calves as big as my arms, and thighs that matched my 28" waist. I thought I looked like some misshapen comic book character but I always enjoy remembering the line of women staring when I was on a bike in the gym (yes, in spandex), training for an upcoming race.

For another point of view, I asked my other half her thoughts. She said there's definitely something to say for broad shoulders, a narrow waist, and a round butt on a man. The same type of narrow waist and round hips help create beautiful hourglass curves on a lady.

For me I have only worked on my legs and I have THUNdER THIGHS ... YUCK.

I want so stay in shape to keep my torso and chest smaller.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Two Laura's in this thread, but assuming you're asking me?

No, I'm not a cyclist. One, I've always had a pretty nice lower-body, particularly legs. Chalk it up to genetics, I suppose.

But two, for the past year or so I've been working a physically-demanding full-time job (plus OT). I get a really good full-body work-out, both strength & cardio, via a wide variety of tasks & repetitive movements. Since I started, I've lost fat, and gained muscle -- that latter part, particularly re: my lower body, which is actually looking kinda femmy.

Got quite a bit of bulky, shapely meat now, when it comes to my butt, hips, thighs & calves. Frankly, I've never been in better shape... And I ain't no 20-something anymore, LOL. (Though I would like to lose a wee bit more fat on my torso... I'll get there soon enough, probably via intentional reduced caloric intake at this stage. Tough not pigging-out when you burn so many calories while building muscle! )

My butt had always been lacking a bit. But these days? Whoa! Got a nice full one, for the 1st time in my life, which looks great -- especially in spandex.

Oh yeah, baby! When I'm out & about in guy-mode in (women's) leggings, the GG's definitely do some ogling, particularly those in their 20's thru 40's... Even if I'm just wearing solid "masculine" colors (which could be mistaken for men's leggings). Not so bad being some eye-candy in this way.

So... I'm gonna have to disagree with some others here. Enough of the right & consistent exercise is crucial if you want to build your lower-body.

Potential to widen hips? Yes & no. Structurally, as in the adult bones? No. But there are some certain exercises where you can gain a *bit* of hip muscle to somewhat increase the hip width, over time. I stopped doing my at-home lower-body work-outs a while back, due to working so much. But as that finally slows down, I'll be gradually picking it back up again. And yes, those exercises I do are tailored to GG's... Plenty on YouTube.

Of course, you have to be realistic, at the same time. Never going to get full female hip-to-waist ratio thru diet & exercise, alone. If I still did 100% en-femme, I'd be using hip/butt pads (albeit smaller ones than I used to). But honestly, I certainly can't complain at this point... Pretty happy where I'm at now.

Reality Check
    What are these exercises that widen your butt and hips? Except for here I've never heard of this.

In my entire life I've only met one male with a feminine figure and he had some sort of medical condition that comes with this. He was also mentally retarded and lived in a special home. He was only allowed out with a relative and the time I met him h was a handful for his chaperone.

The only way I know of to have a feminine figure is with foam or silicone. Or hormone patches.
    Krisi

Due to my job I have to keep trim and fit. I have been lean and wiry most of my life. I'm sorry ladies. Just started to get the middle aged spread a couple years ago. going from a 12 to a 14. I do work out for tone and swim every other day, and jog/walk with my partner daily. Believe me it is hard to keep trim. When I was in my early 20s I had no hips. I had to keep my belt cinched kind of tight to keep my pants up. I however did gain some meat in my waist line and hips. It must be gravity, yeah that's it. Thankfully as my work belt would have been cutting off my circulation.
    You could say I have just the slightest hour glass shape, if seen nude. Only my wife has that show. In watching people of all age, shapes and sizes. Each and everyone is different. Even my identical twin daughters, yes they do have their differences, however slight.

Kelsey

"What are these exercises that widen your butt and hips? Except for here I've never heard of this."
    Carefully Stretching the pelvis exercise and never sleeping or lying down at the sideways it may work up to the age 30yrs. As for the butt when the pelvis gets bigger the butt comes out also. A little squats, lungs and back leg raise will add the require muscle to the butt and hips.

Stretching the pelvis is also danger if you do not know as it has a lot of ligaments and you can tear them, also you can also break the bone apart as it takes 1 to 2 min later to feel the pain of your pelvis from the stretching done.
    Last edited by taylor12; 01-09-2018 at 10:35 AM.

This appears to have gone of the topic of What do other women people think of curvy men? to how to widen hips and stretching the pelvis, and seeing as the second one is dangerous this thread is now closed.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna