I have only recently changed from being in the category of "I have a lingerie fetish" to the category of "I like to dress like a woman because it just feels good to do it even without the sexual component". I have worn a full beard and mustache for over 5 years now, and it is a big part of how I see myself when I am my masculine self. My beard is about 6 inches long and very full.

While I have been getting more and more in touch with my feminine self, I am not sure I ever want to stop being my masculine self at least part of the time too. Shaving off my beard would be a very extreme thing for me to do, and I am certainly not going to do it on an impulse. If I ever do shave it off, it will be after thinking long and hard about the pros and cons of it.

On the other hand, wearing a beard makes it very hard to look at myself in the mirror and feel very feminine. Feeling feminine is something that is increasingly important to me.

I know many of you in this community dress as women and go out of the house. That is just not something I can imagine myself doing without first shaving. It may be something I don't ever do. On the other hand, being dressed in public might be something that I decide I do want for myself in the future. I am definitely still trying to figure out who I am and what I want to become.

I would really like to hear your thoughts and ideas about beards and crossdressing.