Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intimacy of Underwear

Aspiring Member

Intimacy of Underwear

For a long time now my dressing had progressed from not being a sexual thing to actually enjoying the femininity of it all without arousal. I think it's because I have had a lot more time to think about it and come to terms with who I am when I do what I do.

That was until.... Recently I got a couple of new bra's and Panties and some of the old feelings came flooding back.

I was slightly upset as I felt almost like I was invalidating all of the near history of new found femininity towards my dressing and retracted to more adolescent reactions to it.

Having thought more about it though I'm more inclined to think that I just haven't yet had the chance to process correctly a normal feminine feeling of excitement over new and intimate things such as underwear.

Being I've now progressed to improving my looks with make up and putting together outfits properly I think it was more an emotional reaction to how good they would make me feel wearing them and how pretty I could look in them rather than the old feelings of it being risky and naughty.

I've rambled on a bit but it's a serious thing for me.

Could new items of underwear stir similar emotions for GG's too?

Just my thoughts,

Tammy

I've been dressing for years and buying and then wearing new articles of intimate apparel is still a turn on. I can't speak for a gg, just me.

Tammy, it turns me on too, its normal when I buy a new sexy bra or intimate items and been dressing for quite a while.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Tamsin, every time I put on a girdle, same reaction.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    An insightful commentary. Thanks Tammy. I have had similar experiences. (Oh, by the way, You look great in your photo! Rockin the wig.)

All the best girl,
    Zettie

I can't answer the question for a GG Tammy, but I have thought about my similar situation.

I do know for myself that when I have presented as a male, I have frequently dressed as a pretty sexy guy, wearing what I think to be stylish male clothing and underwear ( for a male anyhow ). So as a GM wearing beautiful male items I have had those feelings of excitement, risk and naughtiness.

My feelings when femme are similar yet more intense. Probably why I'm a Girl!

To me this seems to be very natural whether M, F or Other.

Just adding my ramble,
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

While I can't speak for a GG, I can definitely relate to the thrill of slipping into a new undergarment. No need to feel guilty, that's all part of the experience.

Of course, not being a GG, I cannot speak for them. However, to try and set your mind a little at ease, I can relate an exchange I overheard between two GG's once upon a time when I was much younger.

My friend, his girlfriend, her female friend, and I were all waiting for another to arrive so we could go to the movies one Sunday afternoon. The girlfriend and her friend were chatting in the kitchen, and I now believe the girlfriend had her suspicions about me (in an accepting way), so she was sort of including me in the female chat. They were discussing a recent underwear purchasing event at the Victoria's Secret of old (this would have been 1991). They both spoke of how wonderful it felt trying on and checking out things that were so pretty, and flattering, and having the SA be so helpful and attentive to them. They both seemed to be completing each other's sentences, about just how wonderful buying pretty, well-fitting underwear was, until they ended the discussion with both of them laughing and saying at the same time how gorgeous new panties and bras were almost...orgasmic.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamsin Secret View Post
    I'm more inclined to think that I just haven't yet had the chance to process correctly a normal feminine feeling of excitement over new and intimate things such as underwear.

Could new items of underwear stir similar emotions for GG's too?
    Most GG's would say no, except for maybe lingerie they bought to wear for a special person or occasion.

In fact my wife finds bra and panty shopping a huge chore.

I had a girlfriend that said bra shopping was fun when she was 12, but not so much after that.

When I'm wearing lingerie I feel very sensual. At first it is very strong than it diminishes but, it is always there. I love the feeling.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Robertacd
    I think at lot of this is projection of what a CDer "thinks" is a feminine feeling.
    I have always wondered what exactly is the turn on for some to wearing panties?
    Is it the taboo factor or something else entirely?
    Please don't take this the wrong way and to be honest I am kind of afraid to ask but I truly am curious because I have never read a thread that had a concise explanation.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-11-2018 at 09:58 AM.

Reality Check
    My wife buys new panties from time to time and it doesn't seem to affect her in one way or another. Basically, they are just underwear. Just something to hide the furry part.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Tamsin Secret View Post
    I was slightly upset as I felt almost like I was invalidating all of the near history of new found femininity towards my dressing and retracted to more adolescent reactions to it.
    Hey, you're a human being. Human beings are complex. They can have multiple motivations and can experience emotions that seem polar opposites both at the same time. (You can love something and hate it too. You can believe in something you know is wrong.) You're having a complex reaction -- accept it. If you feel one side of you has let the other down, forgive it. File it away so next time you can say, "Oh, I'm having that reaction again. How strange."

I do know women who have had strong reactions to intimate garments -- they were either projecting forward to being appreciated by another (even if imaginary) person or else they were just feeling Really Powerful and enabled. I had a friend who would put on the matching underwear before going into her big meetings so nobody could intimidate her in a business setting because she knew she was holding a trump card they couldn't see. Complex.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Tamsin, you're being way too hard on yourself. Pretty undergarments are made to make people feel sexy and sensual. My wife feels sensual when she buys some pretty new underthings. So do I. What I want to know is why you feel this way...why do you think you shouldn't feel sexy and sensual? The fact is, you do. And given that, it's all good, don't you think?

So, I asked my wife how she feels when she buys, wears lingerie. She shrugged her shoulders and said, “they’re clothes”. Comfort is her primary objective when buying clothes. She hasn’t worn hose for several years. 😕 Her definition of “comfort” and mine are completely the opposite. I’m thankful for her support.

Tam,

I know of what you speak. Enjoying the tactile feel of women's clothing is one of the known phenomena of crossdressing. Factually, women's clothing is softer, of lighter and more sheer materials. It is more colorful and is creatively designed beyond that of men's clothing.
    Having that feeling, even being aroused by it, is normal.
    As for women enjoying the same sense, I truly believe the answer to be YES! That's why the clothes are made the way they are. First and foremost, their clothing is cut to fit their female GG bodies, AND made to accentuate that look. The lace, satins, silks and soft synthetics that go into women's clothing do indeed arouse the women who wear them. My wife (of 40 yrs) is NOT a girly-girl at all, so she doesn't fawn over clothing. But I've dated women in the past and known MANY who fairly prance and dance about in a new dress, enjoying the flow and feel. Ditto for lacy, silky underwear. Overall, for girls I think the tactile sense is attractive but I think THE LOOK of clothing ON THEM seems to excite them more.

One more note. I've been in panties 24/7 for a year and a half. I wear nothing else. I've gone to soft camisoles as undershirts and often wear my bra (or lacy bralettes ) even in Guy Mode. I've become so accustomed to wearing panties that I hardly notice them anymore. They're MY underwear. The same goes for when I wear a bra or cami; and I'm getting the same attitude about wearing my femme outer wear.
    I think the shift from underwear being erotic excitement and fun to everyday underpants came about the time I realized that my femme self is the real Me. These are MY clothes; normal clothes that I SHOULD be wearing. As I realized that there was far more to my habit of wearing women's garments than mere hobby fun, the clothes themselves have become less glam, less erotic (not that I ever want to lose that feeling), and more casual.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Read only
    Pose the question in the "Ask a GG" thread. You will see most GG's just are not as "into it" as we are.

My wife just looks at me and shakes her head, and says, "it is just underwear!" Same with high heels which is really my hot button. She laughed one day and said, I get home and can not wait to take them off, you get home and can not wait to put them on!

Banned Spammer
    What I deduce from all of this is its a projection of what a(CD) man "thinks" and not what a female would think.
    I asked my second Ex wife on face book the question and she said "thats a crazy question its just underwear" why do you ask?
    We discussed the topic and she said "you have friends online that get off sexually over underwear"?
    I also asked her about matching bra and panty sets and how she felt about those and she said "sometimes a matching set is nice if you like the color or print pattern or lace". She said its just underwear again.
    I also asked if sexy underwear made a woman feel empowered and she just sent laughing emojis and the words "no of course not".
    So thats what I am left with straight from a womans mouth. YMMV I guess.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-11-2018 at 01:07 PM.

I have the same reaction when I put on something new or even when I put on a piece of clothing that I have not worn for a long time and is particularly sexy.

For me transvestism and a fetish for certain clothing items is the norm. I don't worry about it. There is no "correct" way to be a cross dresser.

I am thrilled to put on anything feminine that is new. Be it a pair of panties, a bra, or a new dress. I think it is the seeing if the thought in my head matches the real vision I see.

Kelsey

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Finally the truth comes out! Altho countless pantie threads r posted here, few acknowledge their fetish for sexy under things.

Not my thing. I like Sherry's "sexy" stuff to show.
    But, thanks for your honesty Tamsin!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Wow, I don't feel alone! I also appreciate were all different so it's nice to hear everyones stories/opinions.

I get the fact that to some it's just functional, it's just underwear etc.

But....

A simple pair of cotton panties is functional and practical so if that's all that underwear is to people surely they would just have a draw full of those along with the matching functional bra. Why then would that same person also have other styles of underwear, traditionally related to anything other than being functional, if it made no difference to how they felt about wearing it?

Even if a GG was going out for the night unless they planned on getting naked at some point there would still be no reason to change the functional stuff to more pretty/racy versions and even then that sort of throws out the arguement of 'its only underwear' as the thought process must be 'i should wear this as it makes me look better' inherently then meaning you also feel better from the inside.

I'm not suggesting every person putting on nice undies automatically has to orgasm over them but, and even if it's just because they want to look nice, this must be driven by the thought it will change the 'normal' mindset of everyday functionality which in a scale can range from feeling slightly more attractive to all out sexual arousal.

Wow, perhaps I am thinking to much about all this
    Last edited by Tamsin Secret; 01-11-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Banned Spammer
    I think the term "fetish" for a piece of clothing is the key here.

Banned Read only
    I remember a girlfriend of mine a number of years ago saying she "felt so sexy in her slip." So some GGs do have a reaction to wearing lingerie.