I did it. Only a year and a half after I stepped up from underdressing to crossdressing at home in the evening, I went out in public. It was an exciting experience. With wife, and two girl freinds (both of whom I had told shit my dressing while intoxicated in 2017) went out for dinner and a show. It was a dimly lit, intimate restaurant that featured a cabaret and burlesque show. The wait staff either wanted to use proper pronouns (to be expected in Seattle), or were genuinely fooled. Being surrounded by real women helped allot to I think. Even the main host of the show can to our table as part of the show and referred to us as 4 ladies. We even got a compliment from another patron, since it looked like we coordinated outfits which was not the plan. Me and my misses are already looking at going out again because this experience was so much fun. The one thing that did strike me as odd, although I understand the logic, is my wife says after the fact that she did notice really see me as her husband while we were out, that I was just another girlfriend. Anyway, of I have learned anything from this experience, it's that surrounding yourself with ladies helps calm the nerves allot, and it's really fun having a girls night out.