Thread: Afternoon delight.

Afternoon delight.

No, not that kind you pervs.

Today I got a rare chance to leave work a little early, and I noticed something.
    It always feels good to be dressed and all made up, but there are times when I really feel it, and it's like Stephanie totally takes over my body, and I don't feel as much as Steve in a dress.

The difference was I didn't have to rush today, I showered, shaved my legs, shaved my chest and face, and took my time putting on my makeup. By the time I was done I realized that I really felt like I was Stephanie.

Does anyone else go through this? Where sometimes when you dress you really feel it, and other times not so much?

Yep sometimes I start and don't finish dressing especially when I've had a stressful day. I think we all have those days. I came in from the deer stand this morning and put my bra and forms on and slipped a sweat shirt over them but really didn't want to mess with anything else, wore my forms for six hours just because I could. I just didn't want to dress all the way. Sometimes our hearts are not in it then sometimes I want the whole package.

I know how that is Jaylyn, some days I need the whole package, other days just slipping into a nighty and nylon panties scratches the itch, however when I'm stressed I seem to need the full package more, I suppose it's a kind of escape.

Often - the mood switches, sometimes hard into girl mode, sometimes hard into boy mode, sometimes girl mode but not overly bothered (that's when I go shopping with skirt, bra and top, no makeup or wig)
    All the way dressed feels more "complete" as my image looks like what is acceptable to my imagination.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

happens most morning now being alone...start with a bra w breast forms, pink panties . Then a little make up , ear rings and wig.

I feel in female mode for a few hours, priceless.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen