Thread: First time out for Victoria

First time out for Victoria

I did it. Only a year and a half after I stepped up from underdressing to crossdressing at home in the evening, I went out in public. It was an exciting experience. With wife, and two girl freinds (both of whom I had told shit my dressing while intoxicated in 2017) went out for dinner and a show. It was a dimly lit, intimate restaurant that featured a cabaret and burlesque show. The wait staff either wanted to use proper pronouns (to be expected in Seattle), or were genuinely fooled. Being surrounded by real women helped allot to I think. Even the main host of the show can to our table as part of the show and referred to us as 4 ladies. We even got a compliment from another patron, since it looked like we coordinated outfits which was not the plan. Me and my misses are already looking at going out again because this experience was so much fun. The one thing that did strike me as odd, although I understand the logic, is my wife says after the fact that she did notice really see me as her husband while we were out, that I was just another girlfriend. Anyway, of I have learned anything from this experience, it's that surrounding yourself with ladies helps calm the nerves allot, and it's really fun having a girls night out.

Great first outing and a great wife

Aspiring Member
    Now your wife has a "new" girlfriend and you are both having fun, lucky you guys! Sherrii

Sounds like it was a great girl's night out. You're very lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria92116 View Post
    (both of whom I had told shit my dressing while intoxicated in 2017)
    And this is why I don't drink

Great for you, Victoria! Being surrounded by women is a wonderful thing (I'm not joking). You have a wonderful wife. Way to go!!!
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

Aspiring Member
    My dream in one

You have just described the ultimate situation I hope to one day have with my wife

We can all dream but some win the lottery, good on you and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy

Tammy

Congratulations, Victoria, on your victory. What a triumphant first time out.
    I'm quite like you in that my own crossdressing (and gender dysphoria) sprang forth and blossomed in about a year. I didn't wait all that time to go out, however. I was so fetched with my new life en femme that I was out in public within 2 months of buying my first dress.

Public acceptance is intoxicating. So pleased you have a wife that understands the inner you.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I LOVE the pink door. My wife and I have been there for a GNO. Next up is the CanCan.

Great you went out.

Cheers
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Yes for a GNO you need to surround yourself with other girlfriends.
    Works well that way. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It sounds like you all had a great time out with the girls.
    Be thankful for your wife. Most wives would not be comfortable in that situation.

Good for you, sounds like you have a wonderful wife and a couple great gg friends. I wish I had some friends to go out with but no such luck. My wife would also prefer I not go out.

Quote Originally Posted by 2B Natasha View Post
    I LOVE the pink door. My wife and I have been there for a GNO. Next up is the CanCan.

Great you went out.

Cheers
    You guessed it, the Pink Door is fantastic for a GNO.

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words!

Victoria you are one of the luckiest girls on here. Wow wow is all I can say is what a great story but this time talking while you are intoxicated worked for the best.

awesome for you, victoria! congrats and it sounds like a super fun night.

i'm in seattle too. you get up here often? i've gone to support groups and the occasional bar, but dinner and a show sounds like a dream!

Victoria, very nice day out. yes more girls going out is better.
    Part Time Girl

You Go Girl!! thanks for sharing, can we see a picture? Very lucky your mrs is happy to go out with you!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Victoria, sounds like a great outing. I'm so glad you have an accepting spouse.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I actually try not to go into Seattle, I hate driving in the city, so I only go into the city for special occasions. Although I do work in West Seattle.

Even though I went out, I am still very cautious of posting pictures and things like that so unfortunately I will not be posting any pictures in the near future.

Thanks everyone for the continued encouraging words. I know my wife is pretty awesome. She has been great with helping me figure out makeup and all that. I hope everyone can find, or help there spouse get to that point.

My wife and I went to the Pink Door on about our 4th date. I was wearing a skirt. It remains one of our favorites places, although we no longer live in Seattle.

What a great evening! I hope you can go out again soon! PS. feel free to send your wife's sisters or any clones out to some of the others of us on this site who are not so lucky. (Actually, I will keep my wife for everything see means to me even if she is not as accepting as yours.)
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Good going can't wait to hear where you go next.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

It just gets better Victoria! Nice story, happy for you,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter