Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your 3 best and 3 worse natural features? - and how do you deal with them?

3 best: Legs and butt, eyes, lips. The 3 worst: My size, built like a truck. Size 12 feet. Head size, I stretch out xlarge wigs. But I guess being from the planet Glamazon...

Mmmmmm, it takes time to think this one through !

My best (in no particular order) would be my legs, an overall slender build and a basic lack of the dreaded "five o'clock" shadow.

My worst would be my wrinkly facial complexion, a little to much thickness around the waist and a couple nasty leg scars to cover up.

Like all women, you try accent the positive and work to negate the negatives.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Don't think I can only do 3 of each.
    The good;
    Eyes
    Lips
    Legs
    Moobs
    Size 8 women's shoes

The bad;
    Almost bald
    Crooked nose (does any girl like her nose? LOL!)
    no butt
    Hairy arms(can't shave them because of work. My sleeves are usually rolled up and it would be weird if one day they were smooth)
    Could lose a few pounds but my weight fluctuates

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Denier View Post
    Three best:

- Smile
    - Light beard
    - Um ... my legs, I guess, though I can't shave - they look decent under layered hosiery

Three worst:

- Height (6-2)
    - Weight (300+)
    - Paunch (steel-boned corset a must)
    How could I forget my size 15 feet?