Thread: This is a GREAT DAY

This is a GREAT DAY

I should let you know I am not a person that can pass while dressed. I am out to my wife although rarely dress other that panties and nightgowns. I mentioned to her that I was feeling the need to "play".

Well after we did our morning walk and while showering my wife said "I think you should do a full dress today". We work from home and have no commitments out of the house so I did it!

I am sitting here in a black skirt and cream color top complete with stocking and heels. I also enjoyed a little perfume. I know I don't look like a woman but the feeling of joy I have inside is amazing. I will try my best to describe it. I feel happy, at peace, calm and Loved. I actually feel complete. I wish I could bottle this feeling up and save it for when I am feeling edgy about crossdressing.

Well thanks for letting me share! My wish for everyone who read this is that you too have this feeling of calm, peace, Love and hope.

It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

Congratulations. It sounds like you've had a lovely day.
    Don't forget to spoil your wife a bit for making this happen.

Being able to work from home while dressed, yep I remember it well. It just makes for better days. As Hazel says, make sure you show your appreciation of your SO's understanding. And the not passing thing.... welcome to the club.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Aspiring Member
    I think it's your turn to make your wife feel special.
    Please let her know that she is appreciated, and that she is the best thing in your life.

I do a full dress every day for most of the day Just not when I need to go out. Being winter nhen it real cold the dog don't even want to go out those day I'm dressed all day.
    Angie

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    You may find that you can find that peace of mind again and again and again. Sometimes this is the gift that keeps on giving.

And I agree, shower your wife with praise and thanks.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

That sounds like a lovely day It's always nice to hear nice quiet happy stories about couples. Thank you for sharing with us.

Wow! I could actually feel the excitement in your words, my house is empty tonight and I'm really yo tierd to get dressed. But reading your thread your making me get that feeling your talking about bottling. Thanks for sharing.

You are a lucky girl. Sounds like a great day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

So glad you get to enjoy the feeling. Now give your wife something so she can enjoy the same feeling. your wife is a rare one!!
    Enjoy your time.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Those of us trapped inside when we dress know exactly what you are talking about. I love that peace, calm, and except for loved the excitement of just walking thru the house doing my chores dressed. You are a very lucky girl to have a wife like yours count those blessings she gives you and bless her with special things she enjoys also.

You are so right. It is fantastic. My job allows me to work from home. I now dress daily as if I’m going to work. It’s wonderful getting ready every day. My supportive wife still goes to work. While we don’t dress together, she will help me with makeup, if needed. I treat her like royalty.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    You obviously have a very loving wife. Please relate that to her for us.