Hi y'all!

So like I've said before I'm relatively new to CDing (having a great time, btw), but I've noticed a few things while doing it. It's really strange, but while I'm in girl mode I completely feel and act like a different person while doing it! It's like, even though it's been a few times, it gets more powerful, like she's taking over me. I've been told that I act differently and move differently, but I'm also thinking about stuff I wouldn't normally think about and liking things I wouldn't normally like, but it's only happening when I'm CDing. And what's more, this behaviour comes natural to me! It's feels like there's a completely different person inside me and she just wants to come out and it gets more powerful every time I dress up. Now I like to consider myself a rational person that adheres to a strict policy of objectivity and sound philosophy, so in a way, I'm asking questions about why this is happening to me. I hope it's not a form of Gender Dysphoria because I believe I'm completely normal, and I believe it's healthy to ask a lot of questions! But the sensation of someone else taking over me just seems completely crazy, but that's how I feel when I dress up. Now I will say that I have no idea what I'm talking about so correct me if I go astray, but isn't our understanding of how our mind works completely in its infancy? I think it's understood that we know more about the cosmos than what's going on inside our heads, so for me, it's a daunting task to figure out what's going on! So my question is: is CDing just the occasional hobby or is there something more meaningful and deeper going on?