Thread: Crossdressing in diguise at work

Red face Crossdressing in diguise at work

I am having a novel experience due to a deep vein thrombosis (dvt) in my leg due to long flights. Doctor prescribed compression hose, tried knee high, still pain, then thigh high, no pain. I wear them to work under my shorts, beige first then wife suggested black, which look much more sexy. The folks at work comment and I tell them about dvt etc, no worries. Thigh highs will not stay up, so used garter belt much better, then on to a girdle, even better, than panty hose occasionally. Going on 4 months now and loving it. I have been a life long crossdresser and under-dresser, have only female panties with wife buying most of them, she loves me and my preferences.

Into the stockings for a couple months I discovered I itched from my leg hairs being bent, so I shaved my legs, and continued up my belly, now only have some hair there but I will most likely shave that too. My nipples are bare and I suction them occasionally which makes them bigger.

I am in a kind of crossdresser heaven, without having to come out. My boss and I do lunch everyday, he says as long as I don't wear a skirt he is ok with my stockings, but even he wonders I bet, I am having too much fun. A worker commented the other day when he discovered my legs and said, you are wearing nylons, and I agreed with him from my femside, what a rip.

So, I kind of backed into public crossdressing in a way. I wear these all day everywhere I go, no one says anything although my wife sees the stares and simply ignores them, and I am not aware of them. She got me a nice padded bra, A cup, and I started wearing the under my tee shirts, with my compression hose, panties, and girdle. I am enfem under my outer clothes and now for moving to some female shirts and shorts which I have already.

I will never pass, but certainly would love to just dress in fem clothes, since it makes me all jiggly iniside still after all these years, but only if I am thinking about my clothes while out in public, mostly the clothes go unconscious unless others notice. Once my 6 months of compression therapy are over I might have to continue on some days. The compression hose really make my legs feel much better, and other guys who run have acknowledge their use of them for exercise. I just got some male compression wear, girdle and all in one, they are much like the female except they come with access ports for the plumbing which make life less of a struggle at the urinal.

Anybody else out there with eh bybrid cross dress experience?

You should be able to wear the hose forever now, you have the reason to and the population will be accustom to them. I'd milk this as much as I could!

I was a swimmer and so had a cleanly shaven body, I no longer swim seriously but the clean look is now as normal for me as stockings may become for you!

Go with it I say!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

It's so cool that your wife suggested black! She's obviously on board!

Platinum Member
    I've had diabetic neuropathy in my legs. When they ache terribly I have donned pantyhose which I found works better than thigh highs or stockings. I researched the price of therapeutic compression hosiery and found them to come in various strengths of compression and the cost. I found women's plain black pantyhose works fine. One of the positive aspects of being pre-diabetic is leg hair loss. I do not have hair follicles on the back of my legs from calves to thighs and minimal to non existent fine hair on the shins and front of thighs. Yep, hosiery feels great on smooth legs. When my legs do feel better but I still want to wear hosiery I use a Crownette garter girdle which covers the abdomen nicely.

As someone said earlier, Go with it. If you enjoy it and it harms no one including yourself why not.

Every dark cloud has a silver lining, they say. I guess in your case too. Even a medical condition is not a good thing, you can at least enjoy wearing pantyhose with shorts without disclosing to everyone your're a crossdresser. Since your boss mentioned a skirt, also suggests they might know or at least suspect you're a crossdresser and he decided to unofficially let you know, where is the line for him.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sooo my question is Alabama are you going to tell all at work you are a crossdresser now that you have an excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Sooo my question is Alabama are you going to tell all at work you are a crossdresser now that you have an excuse?
    Interesting question if I am going to tell others at work that I am a life long crossdresser, or is that too much information. Actually I had not considered telling anyone, although I do joke about it with my buds. I have not had any folks asking me either. But you know, there is a new guy, in his 50's I think, who wears nail polish, like purple/violet/blue. When I discovered this I thought maybe he was simply expressing himself, or is he a cross dresser. Well I ran into him outside of work at a craft brewery with a women who was with him sitting at the bar. I did a double take, and tried to acknowledge him but could not catch his gaze from my position at the bar. I thought maybe he saw me and did not want to acknowledge me. He had on makeup, in women's slacks, and top with sandles. I thought he looked pretty good, but he was not trying to pass as a female, since his head is shaved and he was not trying to pass.

I thought I might come out to him but he seems so remote at work, and I rarely see him.

Anyhow, I doubt that I would tell anyone and that anyone would ask since that would not be talk allowed in the work place.

Thanks for asking!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Stephanie47, I also have used a Crownette, have 3 actually. I used to love stockings, garters, and girdles but have not put on stockings for about 5 years until I got this leg dvt. Now putting these compression puppies on takes about 3 minutes, each leg, strategically pulling the hose up without damaging. I put on a pair of regular stockings today and wore them with my open bottom girdle hooked up with garters. Wow were these so easy to put on, especially with my shaved legs. I am using my wife's cream on them, and they look good without stockings and killer in stockings.

I have had the compression hose fall down my thighs at work, and I have no trouble pulling them up in front of the other guys there, and they don't say a word, nor can they since any sexual comment if forbidden, ah ha, I got them. But, always having them fall down is a drag so I use a long leg panty girdle to put the silicone beads on top of the girdle, or revers the compresshion hose inside out and the beads face the inside of the panty girdle leg and it works great. I have a slight compression around my thighs that gives me wonderful sensations everytime I get up to walk. Makes me feed fem, and so I try and walk like one.

Anyhow, I am thinking of trying the regular stockings held up by garters under my compression hose to see how the compression hose pulls up. I might have another public excuse for wearing real women's nylons in the open as a male, or an invention to make pulling on compression hose.

Thank you!

Thank you for your insightful response.

Cecity,

Indeed she has been on board for 37 years since we got married. Now with our son out of the house for 10 years I have gotten to dress with her around and act like me with both of me's being on at the same time. I find it very relaxing and emotionally exciting to be unified.

I hope we all get that way eventually.

Stephanie47, I also have used a Crownette, have 3 actually. I used to love stockings, garters, and girdles but have not put on stockings for about 5 years until I got this leg dvt. Now putting these compression puppies on takes about 3 minutes, each leg, strategically pulling the hose up without damaging. I put on a pair of regular stockings today and wore them with my open bottom girdle hooked up with garters. Wow were these so easy to put on, especially with my shaved legs. I am using my wife's cream on them, and they look good without stockings and killer in stockings.

I have had the compression hose fall down my thighs at work, and I have no trouble pulling them up in front of the other guys there, and they don't say a word, nor can they since any sexual comment if forbidden, ah ha, I got them. But, always having them fall down is a drag so I use a long leg panty girdle to put the silicone beads on top of the girdle, or revers the compresshion hose inside out and the beads face the inside of the panty girdle leg and it works great. I have a slight compression around my thighs that gives me wonderful sensations everytime I get up to walk. Makes me feed fem, and so I try and walk like one.

Anyhow, I am thinking of trying the regular stockings held up by garters under my compression hose to see how the compression hose pulls up. I might have another public excuse for wearing real women's nylons in the open as a male, or an invention to make pulling on compression hose.

Thank you!

Thank you for your insightful response.

That's the best reason ever and the it saved my a$& a few times. My mother in law told my wife she noticed when I bent over that she seen that I was wearing pantyhose. My wife told her that I was having leg pains and the doctor recommended I where theory pantyhose, but there expensive so a good brand pantyhose are just as good and not to mention it because I'm embarrassed about it.
    The best part was a few weeks later my mother in law bought me a few pair of pantyhose and gave them to my wife and to tell me the secret is save with her. I love it.
    But I must admit they really do help, with my job I do a lot of walking and I do get leg pains, on colder days I will wear tights under my pants and I could feel the compression and I don't feel the leg pain.

Reality Check
    OK but how do people know you are wearing stockings at work? Don't you cover them with pants? With pants, your women's stockings would just look like socks.

As for telling people at work you're a crossdresser, if they don't need to know, why tell them? You have nothing to gain from it and everything to lose.
    Krisi

Cross dressing on doctors advice it couldn't get any better than that.. Mass exodus to the doctors office to get a prescription of women's hose. Now if the physical therapists will tell me I need to be wearing high heels every where.
    Just teasing but I happy for you getting to do this and do hope your legs will be helped by the hose.

I can tell you are having fun but do be careful on those long flights. I have a colleague who was a very fit individual and after a long transoceanic flight he went for a run and a clot made its way to his heart and he had a problem. Turns out he had a small hole in his heart from birth and never knew it. Now he wears compressions stockings on all flights. When I am on a long flight I get up as often as I can and do what I call lifts. I stand by a seat or bulkhead and raise myself onto my toes and repeat many times. This compresses the leg muscles and counteracts the the pooling of blood in the leg. I'm told that on long flights small clots form and go unnoticed in most people but you have to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    That's the best reason ever and the it saved my a$& a few times. My mother in law told my wife she noticed when I bent over that she seen that I was wearing pantyhose. My wife told her that I was having leg pains and the doctor recommended I where theory pantyhose, but there expensive so a good brand pantyhose are just as good and not to mention it because I'm embarrassed about it.
    The best part was a few weeks later my mother in law bought me a few pair of pantyhose and gave them to my wife and to tell me the secret is save with her. I love it.
    But I must admit they really do help, with my job I do a lot of walking and I do get leg pains, on colder days I will wear tights under my pants and I could feel the compression and I don't feel the leg pain.
    Maria,

You too have a good deal there. Nice to have reason to underdress or outer dress in my case. Too hot here in San Diego to wear pants most days so I work in shorts.

Now crossing over to fem shorts would be a next step but I doubt I will go there. I do wear a bra to work on some winter days when two shirts are required for the cold, maybe even polar fleece which hide most bra straps. I like the A padded ones that hide my large nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    OK but how do people know you are wearing stockings at work? Don't you cover them with pants? With pants, your women's stockings would just look like socks.

As for telling people at work you're a crossdresser, if they don't need to know, why tell them? You have nothing to gain from it and everything to lose.
    I wear them under my shorts, so my legs are exposed to above my knee, especially when sitting. I work in a pretty liberal place, only wear pants when I have an up level meeting or guests.

An I agree with you, no need to tell them more than they need to know. If someone asks I would tell them privately, but nothing like that has ever happened.

I too, have DVT but don't consider it "novel" by ANY stretch. It's a HUGE PITA. I wear flesh colored knee high compression socks and don't hide it. No one has ever questioned the what for or why fors. It's just an every day part of getting dressed nowadays. Yes, I wear shorts to work.
    Jon

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    I too, have DVT but don't consider it "novel" by ANY stretch. It's a HUGE PITA. I wear flesh colored knee high compression socks and don't hide it. No one has ever questioned the what for or why fors. It's just an every day part of getting dressed nowadays. Yes, I wear shorts to work.
    Jon
    Jon,

My sympathies for your dvt. When it hit me I was totally flabbergasted and had no clue as to what the outcome might be. The only comfort I found was wearing thigh highs which reduced the pain to about zero. I still wear them thigh high at least since sitting for more than an hour gets painful. Hope your situation is better. I originally started with a beige knee high compression and moved to a beige thigh high. This was hard to hold up without some higher elevation support, so I got into garters. Then I found a Juzo that I ordered from Amazon, for like $20 a pair. These I think were small according to my counselor in size allocation from a local compression hose seller. Since I bought them I wore them, they turned out the best.

Now for the crossdressing part. I wear these like leggings under my shorts everyday. All around me a work don't notice, those that do I tell them of my predicament and understand. Inside I am in heaven feeling my feminine self exposed and not being put down. I think I would wear feminine garb all the time except we are cast into our gender roles. It is getting more relaxed as the cause continues.

Thanks for sharing, we might compare dvt experiences if you want to message me.

Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Darling View Post
    You should be able to wear the hose forever now, you have the reason to and the population will be accustom to them. I'd milk this as much as I could!

I was a swimmer and so had a cleanly shaven body, I no longer swim seriously but the clean look is now as normal for me as stockings may become for you!

Go with it I say!
    Stacy!
    Stacy dear, I can see from your avatar you would make a great swimmer. I too was through high school and college. Looking back wearing those speedos was pretty provocative. Turned out my college coach was a sissy gay I don't know what but now I can see he was drueling over our packages.

I am finally experiencing the clean shaven body, I love it so far. I will check it out at 24-hour fitness in the pool soon. I am toying with removing my chest hair, have you?

We might message sometime.

Alabama

I agree, so I thought I would share it with you all. I also found that it is not so stimulating to wear the compression hose. Only after I added an open bottom girdle to hold them up or a garter belt did it get more stimulating. I have to say it is a novel "space breaking" experience that I have not had since college, which is another story.

Thanks for your interest!!!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post

I wear them under my shorts, so my legs are exposed to above my knee, especially when sitting. I work in a pretty liberal place, only wear pants when I have an up level meeting or guests.

An I agree with you, no need to tell them more than they need to know. If someone asks I would tell them privately, but nothing like that has ever happened.
    OK, I understand. When I was working we didn't wear shorts to work. I guess it depends on what kind of work you do and in what climate.
    Krisi

I wear shorts to work every day, rain or shine. I work in a machine shop but it's mostly CNC equipment so everything is contained within. On the rare occasions that I have to run conventional machines I'm just very careful to stay out of the line of fire, so to speak.
    Jon

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Would wearing compression running tights also help?

I'm not talking about those inexpensive fashion leggings for like $6 at Wal-Mart -- but thick, durable, compression-y work-out leggings / running tights. Usually polyester/spandex blend, or nylon/spandex. Can run like $25-$50+. Stuff from athletic-wear companies like Nike, Under Armour, etc.

I mention this, because I notice a positive difference when wearing these after a long/hard day at work, especially when my legs get a particularly tough work-out. Wear them to bed, and for a while after I awake.

And compared to when I *don't* wear them, or simply just regular leggings? My lower-body always feels better, more rested, more healed... I believe due to the whole blood-flow thing.

Not sure if the lack of feet on these would be an issue for those with DVT.

But yeah, maybe something to also look into, and ask your doctor about.

Silver Member
    Why would your wife tell you to wear black ones in public? Wouldn't beige support hose be less conspicuous?

I too have DVT and wear compression stockings. I was a bit intimidated the first time I ever wore them out in public. Looking around at that time I was totally amazed at how many men wore them. I never really noticed. No one has ever mentioned mine. Perhaps when we're out fully dressed most people don't actually notice us?

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    "Perhaps when we're out fully dressed most people don't actually notice us?"

Pink fog speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    Why would your wife tell you to wear black ones in public? Wouldn't beige support hose be less conspicuous?
    Vicikie, I agree and yesterday I wore my beige ones and I get fewer stares because most people don't look at my legs. The beige ones are a bit long so I had them hiked up to my butt crack, tucked under a girdle, walking and sitting were tight all day, what a thrill.

I can't go back to regular stockings, these compression hose I can feel all day each step, regular nylons become unconscious.

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    Would wearing compression running tights also help?

I'm not talking about those inexpensive fashion leggings for like $6 at Wal-Mart -- but thick, durable, compression-y work-out leggings / running tights. Usually polyester/spandex blend, or nylon/spandex. Can run like $25-$50+. Stuff from athletic-wear companies like Nike, Under Armour, etc.

I mention this, because I notice a positive difference when wearing these after a long/hard day at work, especially when my legs get a particularly tough work-out. Wear them to bed, and for a while after I awake.

And compared to when I *don't* wear them, or simply just regular leggings? My lower-body always feels better, more rested, more healed... I believe due to the whole blood-flow thing.

Not sure if the lack of feet on these would be an issue for those with DVT.

But yeah, maybe something to also look into, and ask your doctor about.
    Good advice, I have looked at the running pants. I also like the look and at the gym I can wear them during my workouts. Now to fit my bra into the mix.