I am having a novel experience due to a deep vein thrombosis (dvt) in my leg due to long flights. Doctor prescribed compression hose, tried knee high, still pain, then thigh high, no pain. I wear them to work under my shorts, beige first then wife suggested black, which look much more sexy. The folks at work comment and I tell them about dvt etc, no worries. Thigh highs will not stay up, so used garter belt much better, then on to a girdle, even better, than panty hose occasionally. Going on 4 months now and loving it. I have been a life long crossdresser and under-dresser, have only female panties with wife buying most of them, she loves me and my preferences.

Into the stockings for a couple months I discovered I itched from my leg hairs being bent, so I shaved my legs, and continued up my belly, now only have some hair there but I will most likely shave that too. My nipples are bare and I suction them occasionally which makes them bigger.

I am in a kind of crossdresser heaven, without having to come out. My boss and I do lunch everyday, he says as long as I don't wear a skirt he is ok with my stockings, but even he wonders I bet, I am having too much fun. A worker commented the other day when he discovered my legs and said, you are wearing nylons, and I agreed with him from my femside, what a rip.

So, I kind of backed into public crossdressing in a way. I wear these all day everywhere I go, no one says anything although my wife sees the stares and simply ignores them, and I am not aware of them. She got me a nice padded bra, A cup, and I started wearing the under my tee shirts, with my compression hose, panties, and girdle. I am enfem under my outer clothes and now for moving to some female shirts and shorts which I have already.

I will never pass, but certainly would love to just dress in fem clothes, since it makes me all jiggly iniside still after all these years, but only if I am thinking about my clothes while out in public, mostly the clothes go unconscious unless others notice. Once my 6 months of compression therapy are over I might have to continue on some days. The compression hose really make my legs feel much better, and other guys who run have acknowledge their use of them for exercise. I just got some male compression wear, girdle and all in one, they are much like the female except they come with access ports for the plumbing which make life less of a struggle at the urinal.

Anybody else out there with eh bybrid cross dress experience?