Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CD's do u dress sexy? If not, why not?

I'd like to dress as if I'm in my 20's, but I'm incredibly ugly dressed that way!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
    The second question of your title, "If not why not?" has me wondering, is that how you think we should be dressing, and that anything else is less than? Im pretty sure thats not what you mean, but it does give that impression. --------------------
    That's exactly what I meant, Suzanne! I didn't mean that's the only way to dress, tho. Just that u enjoy it sometimes!

And, u never answered my question. Why don't u dress sexy sometimes?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have never worn lingerie..This is the sexist I have every gone..I prefer to dress like an office gurl..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Best Wishes, Paula

I dress what would be consider sexy or provocative, not always like that but often.

Make you want me
    I've gradually got rid of all my boys clothing over the last 3 years and bought 4 wardrobes of fashionista gear to replace it. Not all of it is sexy but it's all hot. I use it to pull guys in - if I can get them to look once they'll find it harder to look away the 2nd time - my good legs and hot little skirts can sometimes even get straight guys bothered.
    But I only dress that way when I want it. Otherwise it's cargo pants with a nice top or something else modest.
    I do want it quite often

My answer to this question is quite obvious from the “your sexiest photo” thread

>>>Paula2, sexy can be defined a lot of different ways and that picture of you in the sweater on the bed is pretty darn sexy, in my book. Just sayin'...
    Cute heels, too.

As for me, I dress to be comfortable. I do like short skirts and have been told I have the legs to get away with them. But sexy, as in provocative, no. I just want to be comfortable.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleDubois View Post
    My answer to this question is quite obvious from the “your sexiest photo” thread
    I don't recall posting a, "Sexiest photo" thread, Danielle!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I always try to dress sexy. As a man trying to look fem I find that I have to try and dress to look good. It also makes me feel wonderful too.

Sexy is a very subjective term for me, first I tend to dress to pass, second I tend to dress femininely. I am not saying I don't have a few "costumes", corsets, and other sexy items, I just don't wear them out. It can be a fine line between sexy and ****ty, and I don't have the best of taste to, so I try to stay on the safe side. Brenda

Yeah, I don’t sexy. I’m more casual. I don’t exactly have the body for sexy. Me dressing sexy is like putting a skirt on a cow. When I was younger, I did sexy. I like to think I actually was pretty hot and a lot of ppl online when i was braver to video chat. Was always getting hit on. Would be faltering if I was into guys but I’m not. Not at all.

For me, the whole point is to feel sexy. I'd have no desire to do it otherwise. I even like to feel sexy when dressed as a man. Yes, I do usually wear panties, but I (at least at work) present as a smart man in a well fitting suit.

Actually, I'd say the desire to look and feel sexy helps me look after myself physically. As I get older (55), I'm finding it harder and harder to maintain a flat belly. It doesn't look good in shirt and tie but it looks dreadful hanging over a mini skirt.