Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CD's do u dress sexy? If not, why not?

I would say yes, I do love to dress sexy at times.
    A friend once described my style as "Corporate Naughty". I thought that was fairly accurate, classy and distinguished on the outside and definitely Naughty on the inside.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

For me depends on where I plan on going when out. While what I wear may drift toward the sexier side. I try to blend in with where we are going. However at home when the girls are in bed or at Grandma's anything goes.

Kelsey

Depends on what you mean by "sexy". If it means a miniskirt or a LBD with high heels and tights that look like stockings, well, I can do that, but... I wouldn't really feel sexy in that, and that wouldn't be because I'm a man. For me, dressing sexy means the clothes you have reveal something about you, something within you. I have a female friend who, well, you wouldn't call her style feminine at all. Yet, she knows what she likes, and she owns it to the point I would have no hesitation calling it sexy as hell.

With that said, I can wear a simple fitted ribbed dress with ballet flats and then feel sexy.

Aspiring Member
    With the exception of under dressing I only dress at home and do prefer "sexy" or ****ty styles. If I could pass and went out I would try and blend in I think. Sherrii

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    Sexy is a state of mind
    Exactly, I've encountered many women over my seven decades on this planet who probably exemplifies societal norms when it comes to sexy....until they open their mouths and speak. Then sexy totally disappears. Yes, there may be a visual stimuli for the male, but, that's it. Nothing behind the facade. And, it goes for the same with the male of the species.

Perhaps my idea of sexy is really alluring. A little mystery behind the visual. I've encounter a sale associate at Target who had her breasts almost falling out of her top. There was not a ounce of sexy about her. On the other hand there were plenty of women in the aisles buying things on the way to work. They had their hair done. Their makeup highlighted their face. Their clothes were attractive. They walked and presented themselves with confidence. They projected a little bit of mystery.

Anyway, I see tons of young women at the malls who basically throw it all out there like meat in a showcase. Not a hint of mystery. I don't know what it feel to be a woman because I am not a woman. I prefer to wear a pretty dress and heels with lacy undergarments.

I have told of a visual encounter with a young female cement truck driver; petite, blond, attired in steel toed work boots, jeans, flannel shirt, safety vest and hard hat. Her smile and the manner in which she carried herself left me wondering "Who is that young woman?" She was alluring. She was down right sexy. Maybe I am stuck on the visual of my wife when first encountering her at the pool; wind swept hair, cut off jean shorts and brown tee shirt. A beautiful smile. That was sexy.

I would dress sexy if we were going to a hot party, but for every day going out and about here in Manhattan, where we live about half the time, and where I dress pretty most of the time when we are here, I aim to be elegantly age appropriate, and to blend.

Doc, I would love to be able to pull off an act like you do as Sherry, but I'm afraid I have too much belly and I think I would die inside a full-face mask. On the other hand, next time I have a few hundred extra $$, I'll be very tempted by a breast plate like yours, and maybe some silicone hips, though when I feel I need more hip and butt I wear home-made foam following Doc's instrux from this site. Doc and Sherry, you are a treasure indeed!

No, I don’t like to dress “sexy” when I dress I like to dress my age and try to blend, I like to wear sun floral sun dresses and the like.
    On a side note I was in Denver once and I forget to bring my wig, so I went out and bought a new one at a wig shop. As I was trying the wigs on the SA was telling me that looks sexy on you, when she first mentioned it was taken aback and a little shocked to hear I looked sexy. All I want to look like is a late middle aged woman, as I feel I am.

I always try for a classy with a sexy undertone to it. My wife at times calls me `trashy` .LOL but then she`s very conservative in her dressing although classy. I dress for ME!

Yes, I do when I can.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Only in the bedroom, mostly. For me it's about femininity, not attracting attention.
    Life is too short to be boring.

YES, that's the whole point of it for me. The sexier the better. I like nothing like a party dress with chiffon and pearls.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

It really depends on what I’m doing and where I’m going. Night club or bar? Definitely! Grocery shopping? Not so much.

I want people to look at me and think of adjectives like "striking," "elegant," "fashionable," "expressive," "pretty," or even "daring." At the most, "sexy" emerges as a subtle byproduct of all of those and is never to be sought explicitly. I rarely dress to blend in - I'm more likely than most of the women around me to be wearing skirts, stockings, heels, nails and nice makeup - but always try to elevate the level of sophistication and feminine energy in the room, rather than diminishing it.

- Diane

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I much prefer a long light flowing summer dress, with just a hint of cleavage. Now that is sexy.

Since my dressing is primarily contained to sleepwear and an occasional "other outfit," yes, I'd say my style is sexy. Flannel pajamas or girly jeans and a sweatshirt are not in my repertoire.

Lacy PJs

For me, I do not dress sexy, my skirts are knee length or longer, My tops cover my cleavage, even though I will never dress to pass, when I do achieve the look I want with an outfit, I feel sexy.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Like most girls, sexy is a state of mind, not a state of dress.
    My most fun, sexy time I was at a semi secluded beach in green top and yoga tights, sitting on top of someone
    IMG_20151220_164259.jpg

Apart from my wife, I don't have anyone sexy to dress for, and she doesn't find skirts & fishnets sexy on me
    DSCF0090a.jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Doc,
    For what you do I think sexy is the way for you.

Look different and be noticed.

You do a good job at it.

Rachel, I do like that aqua top you are wearing, it does look attractive.

The other one sitting on the seat...... Good for parties. :-)

Certainly two different people.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

No. I just don't even try to do sexy as it wouldn't work with my general appearance.
    My ideal look has become a more sporty or casual CD look. Comfy and practical.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I don’t do sexy, I tend to go for casual or comfortable. I don’t dress for the turn on, I dress because it feels right. I want to be able to walk around and feel like I blend.

Aside from that I live in Iowa -30 to 32 degree weather doesn’t quest help out. Add that to the fact that I don’t get an option for heels and I don’t see much need for the “sexy” factor.

~Emily

Just a brief addition to my earlier comments. I find women who dress elegantly and choose good quality and well tailored clothing to complement their careful grooming to be very sexy. I long to emulate those gorgeous looking ladies.

I think EVERYONE should try to dress sexy. Regardless of body type, height, age, etc... if you try lots 9f different outfits, styles, etc, you can find clothing that makes you look sexy.

While you may not look like your “ideal” body type that you fantasize looking like, you can absolutely look sexier. After all, ... Just wearing high heels makes your feet and legs look better.

I know my outfits are ALL sexy, trashy, outrageous, and over the top, but I still love the way they look and I love the way they make me feel. And while I know being 6,4” and 220 lbs on a muscular body type isn’t really passable, I feel UNBELIEVABLY sexy and actually more confident dressing as a trashy, sexy gurl for myself than I feel when I dress as a regular guy in public.

I’m really self conscious and not overly confident when I’m a regular guy even though I know I’m a really attractive man who dresses really nicely and am fashionable. But I desperately want a relationship with a woman I truly love and adore and I can tell that I’m shy and I don’t show much confidence in myself.

While I’m discreet about my dressing and very much in the closet, I feel much more outgoing and confident when I dress as a gurl.
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 01-15-2018 at 02:57 PM.

I try to but I'll let others, you, decide from my pics
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Sherry, you've seen me. Getting cleaned up and hoping for the best is about as sexy as I get. Like most other things in this world, it comes down to what's between your ears on this one.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I stay under the radar...I shoot for the girl next door look so if someone passing would look and not think twice instead of stopping and staring. But I have some outfits in case the day comes when I go out on a date...