Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CD's do u dress sexy? If not, why not?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question CD's do u dress sexy? If not, why not?

I dress in what I consider sexy outfits most of the time. Why? because I CAN!

They excite me and it often turns me on to see a pretty woman in my mirror.

I understand why TS's don't often dress that way. They dress every day and wish to present as the average woman does. Women rarely present themselves in sexy outfits at day time vanilla venues.

But, we CD's don't dress every day and dress in private or go out nites to T friendly clubs and bars where sexy attire is normal!

I'M ADDING A PHOTO, (1/14/18), SO FOLKS WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN BY "SEXY"!
    IMG_3346 (390x640).jpg

If you're a CD do u dress sexy very often?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-14-2018 at 12:36 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes, I think we do dress sexy more, at least those who are still living in the closet, because we mostly dress for us at home and don't have to dress appropriately for the occasion. I know I dress more sexy at home than when going out, because I want to blend in as much as possible with the rest of the women when in public. As I go out mostly at night, I usually dress as more moderate women when going out partying. If I dress when going out during the day, I dress down considerably to hide in the masses. Usually pants, not skirt and shoes with lower heels or even flats and so on.
    When at home, I dress without restraint what means quite sexy (mini skirts, short dresses with open back and shoulders, etc) and would definitely stand out dressed like that on the street, no matter if it's day or night.

Doc,

Not sure what exactly you mean by "dressing sexy", but yes I like to choose outfits that are very feminine and therefore very sexy. I too like to see a pretty woman looking back at me from the mirror and I also find it to be a "turn on". I wear feminine underwear all the time as well as sleep in nightdresses and I always buy the sexiest looking and most elegant of clothing; pencil skirts, pretty blouses and dresses and good looking heels as well as elegant and sexy slips etc. I don't feel I want to just dress in jeans and a sweatshirt.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I don't really do 'sexy' when out as most GGs don't, not that I have anything against it. I do try and look smart and feminine and so far my 'blending ' seems to be working. On the other hand I'm always in a dress or skirt and tights, I don't want to go out in some identikit 'Walmart shopper' outfit either. Behind closed doors I have worn stuff I never would outside.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

When I dress I love to dress professionally, like a secretary but always wear sexy lingerie underneath. Professional on the outside and ****ty on the inside

Well call it sexy or not, I dress mostly for in house and every time I try something different and the mirror tells me If its cute, sexy is hard at a certain age...you not as slim as younger gg's. Now I can see why so's take time to go out, they need to have every details to match which is a lot of work, and admire them when they come out very pretty and cute.

I try do dress most every day.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Sexy is a state of mind

Banned Read only
    I used to gravitate towards the "sexy stuff" when I was young, but my definition of sexy has changed as I matured.

When I am dressed in a sharp skirt suit, fitted blouse, and pantyhose, I feel sexy. Probably more sexy than when I am wearing a "sexy dress" that some 20 something GG would look hot in.

I get that women don't always dress sexy, either because they just don't want to go through the hassle of beautifying themselves up, or maybe cuz they want to be seen as equals to men, and so opt not to go around most of the time wearing skirts, heels, etc. If I had been born a girl, I probably would have grown tired of it after some time.
    But these women have been doing it most of their lives, and I got a late start in life, beginning the journey a little over a year ago. I dress up sexy most of the time because of me getting such a late start, and I almost always have the urge to dress sexy. I love looking in the mirror and seeing a sexy young lady staring back at me, and it makes me feel good all over, even more feminine.

Only in private :P
    Last edited by Sabrina.K; 01-14-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    Personally, I dress to suit my age and body type. Simply put, the sexy clothes don't look right on my body, so I avoid them. If I had a body built for it, I would probably dress more sexy, but not all the time.

I want to try it, but I want to look good! But friend is encouraging me to try it, so maybe I'll take up his suggestion.

I dress very nice and to the latest fashion there for I fell like I am dressing sexy in away.

Not wanting to get too deep but for me sexy is in the eye of the beholder. What one sees as sexy someone else sees as trashy or tarty. Hidden in that are things such as just how something is worn, how the wearer carries themselves, what's age appropriate and what's not. Sexy has as much to do with attitude as anything. A great body in a revealing dress and killer heels can leave a viewer cold if the wearer has a mouth like a sewer or has makeup applied with a trowel. Sexy is a package.

I've worn what I'd call mini dresses around the house and looking in the mirror I feel I have decent enough legs to carry it off. However once above the waist things start to go progressively down hill. I will go out wearing a top or dress with a Vee neckline as I can create a decent cleavage (I've even been called hot, must have left their contacts out!) but even then it's tasteful, not something that ends somewhere near the navel.

So for me sexy is someone who dresses with class, wears makeup that's sufficient, almost discernible, has a good figure and carries themselves with style, poise and grace.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

hi,
    I don't really want to crossdress to look like a woman wearing "men's" clothes (trousers etc.); for me that is underdressing.
    luv J

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No I have no desire to dress sexy.

Might do "sexy" here at home once and a while. But as an Older Girl with No interest in clubbing and partying-wardrobe choices are office/conservative/casual to match the GGs in the area where I live. Blending in is the objective. But those that enjoy miniskirts and bodycon clubwear are welcome to enjoy them. IF I were to step outside in them in the senior area where I live--would be like waving a lit road flare over my head. Toni G...

Nope. I dress to blend.
    Jon

Finding a dress which fits me so well is sexy enough for me. My current dress shopping is for a bodycon dress, which given my reasonably slim figure should fit me well. Sexy for me is not trying to expose the female parts (breasts etc) which I do not have anyway.

Not on purpose! by DEFAULT by me!

I Love bright colours and very lightweight cotton due to sensitivity. So to some, I "dress sexy" and that's for breakfast!

In Female mode I dress quite similarly (Short skirt and flimsy top for example), but it's nothing more than my natural style!
    "Pretty", but sexy by default!

and "I Don't Like Being Stared At"

Maybe a little bit!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Aspiring Member
    I am a crossdresser who goes out dressed occasionally. I wear clothes I like that suit me and have gone to a great deal of trouble and expense to do so. The clothes don't turn me on and I would be horrified if I turned men on so why would I want to dress in such a way as to make this more likely? It is entirely possible to wear clothes that look elegant and classy that are also comfortable. I do wear short (21") skirts because I have the legs for it but really it looks elegant not sexy. There is no need to wear ultra-high heels, stockings or basques so I don't and I can understand why most women don't either. Life is too short to line up stocking seams or glue on false eyelashes. Cotton panties and nighties are just more comfortable. if others want to go sexy that's OK but not for me.

I dress somewhat sexy. I like see thru blouses but I don't wear heels higher than 3 inches. I don't wear super short miniskirts. The beyond sexy look (trashy?) is only done at home at this point. It would be fun to get a Drag Queen makeover!

Women I've known that dress ubersexy work as dancers or hookers. In the roaring '20s flappers pushed the limits of dressing sexy. Those that crossed the line were known as vamps!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I dont dress sexy because i cant pull it off. I just look rediculous. I go for the look appropriate for a middle aged woman.,

I never aim for sexy because my regular body won't allow it plus I was never into the whole "pose sexily" anyway.

Reality Check
    At my age, "sexy" has left the building!

Seriously, I try to dress like a normal female my age (or a little younger but most women do that as well). My intention is to be the daughter my mother really wanted and never had.

I remember years ago a work friend brought his date to a dance I was playing (music) at. From the back, in her miniskirt. heels and long blonde hair she was "sexy". Then she turned around and her face would have stopped a clock. Old with tons of makeup.
    Krisi