Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CD's do u dress sexy? If not, why not?

Even when I underdress, I attempt to display some bust, and if anybody cares to look, they will discover my bra straps!

I dress sexy for me! When I go out this weekend it will be casual and it will be great will I get gawked at you bet I will but right now I don't give a rats ass.
    I am sexy in my own little world.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Only in private for myself, and it's not so much looking sexy, but feeling that way.

And I have to agree with something Stephanie pointed out: sometimes someone you find visually attractive is sexy ... until they open their mouth. Case in point: I had gone out to meet a couple of CD friends at a LGBT bar - I was in drab mode that night - and my friends were running late, so I started looking around, "casting the wandering eye" at the clientele. There was a really attractive brunette GG sitting down a few stools away with a couple of her friends: LBD, 4" gold strappy open-toes, tasteful accessories, beautiful makeup, long legs .... a real stunner. I didn't exactly stare, but she knew I was looking, and caught me several times looking at her legs - not being creepy, just admiring the view and leaving them be while I waited for my friends to show up. Finally, Miss LBD slammed her bottle down on the bar and said very loudly, "What the f are you f'ing looking at? You been f'ing staring at me ever since I f'ing sat down." That whole end of the bar went quiet as everyone stared at us. I took a sip of my drink as I looked back at her, then calmly said, "Well, I THOUGHT I was looking at an attractive young lady that I was trying to work up the courage to say hi to ... then she opened her big mouth and all sorts of filthy crap poured out. I don't think I'm interested anymore." Picked up my drink and turned my back on her, left her there spluttering. My two friends came in about ten minutes later, dressed quite sexy (to my eyes), and gave me hugs and kisses from either side, in plain view of Miss Trashmouth - she didn't look happy, but oh well ...
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 01-16-2018 at 05:37 PM.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

I dress up sexy because my ultimate aim is to as feminine as possible. Women as the natural figure and beauty. While I have to be extra sexy to pull it off.

When out and about as Sarah, I dress to fit in with my age group. That is a classy, mature women that has a sense of style. But, I must admit that under the outer layer, dressing vintage sexy is fun.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

doc... sexy is the ONLY way I know how to dress!

For me I would say I like to dress age appropriate yet pretty, in exactly the same way most women my age would.
    I cant stand dressing "frumpy" though..Ugh
    The exception would be one my baby doll nighties or silky gowns that I usually only wear for a boyfriend. In those I love to look sexy and alluring.

I'm not interested in the kind of attention dressing sexy would attract.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think those of us that dress sexy do it mostly for ourselves, Giuseppina!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    It is relative, for one sexy means different that for another person

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Is that sexy? Your opinion?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I posted a photo of what I consider sexy, Gunta. Is yours what u consider sexy?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I dress as would be appropriate to the circumstances and mood...just like a GG....my ultimate goal would be for "no big deal"

i need to get one of those sexy masks for web posts......love it

Banned Read only
    I do like to look smart, attractive, and feminine. For me that's "sexy"! It does rule out looking "too unisex" or "too masculine" for a woman, Even though many women do dress in that "don't-care" fashion, it doesn't appeal to me. It doesn't appeal to me on a woman, and if I'm going to crossdress, what on earth is the point of not trying to look feminine? On the other hand, when some people say "sexy" what they mean is "trashy," and I wouldn't want to look that way either. A long-ago girlfriend of mine who did see me crossdressed complimented me on my taste, a remark that I treasured.

I dress nearly everyday and just don't feel the need to dress sexy, I dress for comfort. The only things I wear, that I consider sexy are my satin nightdresses. I wear out of preference long skirts (the longer the better) and everyday tops, although I do have some very pretty lace tops that I wear on occasion..

I always try to dress "attractively or stylishly". When I go out I don't go to clubs where "sexy" might be the style.

Just about every item in my wardrobe could probably fall into the sexy category... lingerie, miniskirts, very short dresses, ballet tutus, leotards, etc. I certainly dress in a way that is completely inappropriate for someone of my age and weight but I only dress at home and my wonderful wife doesn't have a problem with it although I catch her rolling her eyes a little when I want to do housework in a tutu. She knows how happy it makes me though and she constantly tells me that she wants me to be comfortable in my own home. Thanks to her I definitely am!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I like to think that I dress sexy.

GGs, guys, and other CDers (some of which in person) have said that I look sexy, especially in a skirt.

Why do I??
    Like most, because I can.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Sexy, but a little restrained. Definitely stylish. I like to go to bars and clubs.

I always like to dress sexy as it makes me feel that way too.

I only get limited time to dress, and the once a year going out dressed is on NYE. I aim, I suppose, towards "tastefully sexy". As a 70 year old male I am told I look 10 years younger, and as a female, I can look younger again. "Nice legs, shame about the face", but even that can be helped with makeup and wig. Older women can wear clothes for any age and be accepted on such as NYE, anyway. My wife has always been into fashion and will advise, but the choices are mine and the right clothes can overcome deficiencies of shape - I tend towards flared dresses and skirts. No photos, unfortunately, but last NYE I wore a Hell Bunny Harper dress. I felt great, and any comments were appreciative. Dress appropriate to the occasion, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I think those of us that dress sexy do it mostly for ourselves, Giuseppina!
    I can't speak for others, but this certainly is true for me. I have gone a lot, always in my preferred OTT style, but I have always dressed up and stayed in far more than gone out. When I stay jn, there are no rules, and I go even more OTT and as sexy (in my eyes) as I can. Why? Maximum pleasure. For me.

If I could I would. But, I could never pull off the looks that Doc Sherry does. Do not have the money or time to ger all the items she has, nor the time to do it. My wife would never accept this.

Forgetting the 'sexy is a state of mind" BS, I dress some where in between. I don't go over the top but I refuse to dress like the every day slob either. I never understood how a CD could ever want to "dress to blend". what drives one to get out of bed, in their jammies, throw on some flip flops and head out the door? because that, here, is dressing to blend.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I DO. In looking back at all my photos, I am struck at the number of photos I have kept, and all of them are in pretty and sexy dresses and skirts. I wind up deleting the ones that aren't Sexy, showing lots of leg, spaghetti straps, off the shoulder. I Love bold colors and patterns and of course flower prints. I know they aren't anything I could wear out and I have a few I could wear out, when I decide to explore. But the ones I would wear out are NOT sexy. The sexy ones are 20 to 1 from my closet.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/