Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: CD's do u dress sexy? If not, why not?

Yup - 100% - ditto, ditto, ditto - age and beard prevent me from being sexy any more but you, dear lady, have enough for both of us. I started too late. Had I slipped on a light summer frock back in the days when I spent long summers at the lake, might have been a different story. You are a marvellous example of a truly feminine CD and I wish you nothing but good things)

Carole
    Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.

Laozi aka Lao-Tze

Banned Read only
    Yes, I dress sexy, but as mentioned in many of my previous posts, I add cute and classy to the sexy look or visa versa. I would not be ashamed to wear any of my outfits, which are mostly tops and skirts with tights, booties, boots, very sexy panties, etc.

When I do a photo shoot of myself while putting my Nikon D3100 on a self timer, about as sexy as I possibly get is when I wear one of my wife's stretch lace or stretch shear tops she may wear to bed on date nights. You've seen them on me before in purple, gray, and ivory in color. There are a few of those tops of hers in different colors I'll be incorporating into my next photo shoot which will be my very first from our new home. That photo shoot will happen around the last few days of March when she's out of town on a two day training mission for her job.

I do like dressing sexy and feeling sexy but based on the biological clock ticking, I'm not sure how long I can keep "sexy" up. I hope I have about 3 or 4 sexy more years in me.

That's it for now and that was a really great question and the answers from the girls were very interesting to read!

Sincerely, Scarlett

I would classify my dressing as more practical for my body type. My dressing has evolved over the years as well, when I started I only wanted to wear skirts, blouses and dresses. I enjoy a more casual look as I matured as a crossdresser. T-shirts and jeans are fine on the days when I have the house to myself. (Nails and makeup are always done, not optional in my book)

just being able to dress is sexy to me now. 22 years ago i had skirts, tops, dresses, leotards , hose, 4in heals, boots to cute sandals. from what ive seen of the lades on here they are all sexy n their own way.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

hi 7ftemily; I used to live near davenport. lived there 23 years. was a member of a group that cross dressed. we went out and about dressed and met with others that dressed. I loved that. but when, I talked about transitioning that ended every thing including the marriage. remarried and ddnt dress for 17 years, till lately. just cant dress very often, because of step-daughter and her boyfriend.

Not all the time. but I do here and there.
    Angie

One day I was wearing a very short flared mint green swing dress, white lace jacket, and white linen heels downtown, and someone called out 'There goes my next girlfriend!"

I took that to mean I had succeeded in sexy!

(Beard and all, which magically must disappear in my aura when I am feeling that wonderful.)
    We are all beautiful...!

Sherry. I use to dress as sexy as I could. 44 years dressing as sexy as possible.
    At age 50 I developed breasts due to gynecomastia. At the same time I was blessed with atrophy in the land down under (wink).
    I now dress in neon colors bras and panties. Until I wear out the current guy jeans that I have, my jeans will be ugly and baggy. I wear a nice shirt tucked in thus accenting my breasts.
    Sexy? I don't think so. Comfortable? Definitely. Do people stare? Yes. Do people comment? Yes. Would I ever get a mastectomy? Only if my life depended on it.

I love to dress sexy, might even call it ****ty. Love short skirts, low cut / sheer tops.

Usually this is for just in the house but have gone out clubbing where I can wear some really sexy outfits.

The few times I go out, I try to blend but I love dresses and skirts. These leggings that woman wear now sometimes look like 10 lbs in a 5 lb bag. Like stockings and feeling sexy. Sometimes just to take a ride and maybe stop at a wayside for a little strol, than the skirt might be a bit above the knees, SO says I have nice legs so she likes when I show them a little.

I have recently started wearing XXL breast forms- they work!

Aspiring Member
    I tend to go for sexy underwear but dress to blend in otherwise.

Quite simply, I dress more to feel very feminine than sexy. If I was going out id dress to blend in as I have no wish to be picked up by anyone

Banned Read only
    Yes, I always try to dress sexy, classy, and pretty with every outfit I put together for each photo shoot I put together. However, when I go extra sexy, I'll have either a tight spandex mini skirt on or some sort of stretch lace top paired with a short skirt.

I dress to be feminine. Skirts little above the knee, hose, and heels. I love jewelry.

My definition of sexy is slim, smooth, and toned. I dress to highlight those features so, yes, I guess I do dress sexy (at the gym and wherever athletic apparel is expected or accepted).

In my case I find that there's a fine line between looking sexy and looking silly.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I have gone out sexy.and had a great time out.
    Part Time Girl

I tend towards either comfortable and casual or if I saw a woman wearing this outfit would I find her attractive. Which suits well for just being around the house and doing what I usually do when I'm home. Dressing up tends to impede my normal activities and it eats up a lot of time, getting ready and taking off, which I don't really have much extra of currently.
    "Shared pain is lessened; shared joy, increased - thus we do refute entropy." ~Spider Robinson

Yes I do dress sexy. I think women are quite sexy. I dress to look like a woman and I try to look my best when I dress. Therefore; I do think I am sexy when I am dressed to the nines or dressed casual as a woman.

I try to be appropriate and a little sexy. Jeans and a sweater can be sexy, as can a business suit or a pair of silk stockings and a garter. It all depends on the situation. Sexy doesn't have to be trashy or dirty. As I have gotten older, my tastes have not changed much, but what I can get away with has, and so have my shopping habits. 30 years and 40 pounds ago, I ROCKED the little black dress, today a pair of jeans and a sweater or a dress makes me feel pretty sexy.

My wife says she thinks I should only dress 1 or 2 times a week. So for the last month or so I have been dressing fully one day a week (on the sexier side) and half dressing (just a skirt and panties) one day a week (so that is like 1.5 days a week, right?). Seems to be working. If I dressed even more often it would be more of the casual dressing. I love to dress sexy but I also love a casual comfortable look.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Time and place,we all like to get glammed up now and again.I still love getting dressed sexy whether it's on a night out or having a special evening at home with my wife.Getting on a bit now so who knows how many more years I can do the sexy look so I'm going to make the best of those times when they come about.Have to add I don't think dressing sexy has to mean ****ty which I see some inferring here
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 04-05-2018 at 07:51 PM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Pretty rarely, once or twice a year I’ll get into a super flirty mood and want to go to a dance club but I’m super shy normally and don’t like to draw attention. More importantly, I’ve found that sexy clothes are very rarely comfy clothes.

Only in private. Once in a while.

I couldn't see myself strutting around public in thigh-high latex boots. Well, maybe at some kind of event.

Silver Member
    The second question of your title, "If not why not?" has me wondering, is that how you think we should be dressing, and that anything else is less than? Im pretty sure thats not what you mean, but it does give that impression.

So, to answer your first question, no, I don't dress sexy. The dear women who sell me most of my clothes (and have become friends) tell me my style is "classy" (their word). I would call my look Office Professional and ready for Friday cocktails.

Why? Because as an unrepentant MIAD, I am trying to show the world that a man can look presentable wearing a dress. I still have this fantasy that some deeply closeted CD might see me and realize, "If he can do it, so can I". So I cant bring myself to just casually throw on a pair of womens jeans and sneakers