Thread: Enjoying wearing women’s clothes

Emmmily

Enjoying wearing women’s clothes

Hello all, I was just wondering if any of you know of any good articles or studies done by people on men enjoying wearing women’s underwear. I have been fighting with if I should continue to wear them or not for a couple years now and I finally I realized that I can’t go real long without wearing a pair even if I try. So I was just wondering if you had any good articles I could read about this as I have tried to find some and have not found any.

I don't know of any studies, but if you enjoy wearing panties then there should be no reason why you shouldn't wear panties

Don't need any reason to wear the clothes I like,

I just enjoy wearing them Emmmily
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Just wear the panties if you want. Who's it gonna hurt?

What sort of study are you thinking of? My intensive analysis of your post is that you like to do it and so you do it.

I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Read only
    Sounds like you are just looking for Conformation Bias.

1- Are they comfortable?
    2- Do you like wearing panties?
    If you answered Yes to both you have completed the survey. Continue on

Emmmily
    There are just some days where I feel as though there is nothing wrong with wearing panties and other days were I question why I do it.

Panties are comfortable for me. IF they are comfortable for you, wear them. Bras are comfortable for me. IF bras are comfortable for you, wear them. Etc., and etc., and so on and so on. As has been stated, if it ain't hurting anybody, go ahead and wear the panties.

As far as specific links or articles, I don't have any. Though the girl I accidentally blurted out my hobby to might. But, that has been almost a decade ago and I'm doubting she has saved them. Though I do know there are tons of them out there that I've found through the years.

I personally think the gender and social norms that seem to dictate the way we all dress out of date and need to become extinct. Wear what you feel comfortable in, no matter what clothing department it came from. Of course there are many clothing items that were common men's wear that today is strictly female.

Quite a number of years ago, I decided I liked wearing panties. So I went out and bought two six-packs of nylon panties and threw away all my male underwear. i haven't worn male underwear since. Good riddance.

So you like to wear panties? Wear them all the time, and don't worry about it.

Really panties are just fabric that cover your genitals, just like men's briefs. They both do the same thing, just different designs and names.

I don't wear women's underwear daily so cannot really offer advice, but have worn shapewear when I feel a little self conscious.

Most articles I came across on the web in the past were about sissification or punishing men by making them wear panties which didn't really sit right with me.

Years ago I went through the same self argument. I decided that nobody cared and I liked them better than mens briefs, so I have been wearing them full time for 20 + years.

Whatever makes you comfortable. "wear em if you got em". Now If going to a doctor visit-- that varies. Toni G..

Banned Read only
    Emmmily there is a study on men wearing what society thinks are"women's underwear, specifically panties, thongs, bra's and hose", it's called "The Deebra Study" and has been proven to be very accurate. It states 2 to 3 percent of the male population wear women's underwear and are crossdressers. The rest are just dummies because they don't. As far as panties, thongs, bra's and hose they aren't really women's underwear; they belong to the store until a male or female buys them and then they are there's. So the study concluded that if a male buys and wears panties, bra and hose he's just wearing his underwear and that's normal, they aren't women's, they are his. So put them on, wear them and enjoy.

Don’t fight it, embrace it you will be much happier. I finally accepted I love dressing as a woman, and joined this community to learn from all the wonderful ladies here.

I have been wearing panties for years, few people know or care but they make me happy for what ever reason. I spent a lot of time on the cooler at work so I also wear nylon spandex under my jeans most of the time and I love it. Keep your shirt tucked in and no body will ever know, except you! It generally takes a bit to find the right fit but there are plenty out there that fit well. Have fun with it and don't worry about it.

Dont fight it. Maybe see a gender therapist. Kate Borenstein and Julia Serrano are good writers on gender topics.

Reality Check
    I don't know of any studies on men wearing women's panties but I wouldn't believe them if I read them. If you like wearing women's panties and it doesn't cause you any problems (personal or job), there's no good reason not to wear them.
    Krisi

Em,
    Welcome to this site. I don't know about any particular articles but check out the rather extensive literature on transvestism and you may find something. However if you take the time to go through old threads on this site you will find a lot on the subject. I only wear feminine underwear and do so full time. I don't think I have any male items in my drawers. Many here do the same. Don't worry about it as it is quite natural and you should just relax and enjoy dressing that way.

Best wishes and remember this remark by a well known transvestite comedian Eddie Izard who when asked on a radio show about wearing women's clothes replied, "They aren't women's clothes they're my clothes"

I enjoy wearing panties and a bra every day I also went though a phase were I questioned it but I am more relaxed and a better person when I am just being me

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Emmmily there is a study on men wearing what society thinks are"women's underwear, specifically panties, thongs, bra's and hose", it's called "The Deebra Study" and has been proven to be very accurate. It states 2 to 3 percent of the male population wear women's underwear and are crossdressers. The rest are just dummies because they don't. As far as panties, thongs, bra's and hose they aren't really women's underwear; they belong to the store until a male or female buys them and then they are there's. So the study concluded that if a male buys and wears panties, bra and hose he's just wearing his underwear and that's normal, they aren't women's, they are his. So put them on, wear them and enjoy.
    I think life is just easier if you just accept who you are and enjoy, I have asked the same questions my entire life. My new outlook I will be stealing from Deebra's quote up above, "They were the stores clothes before and now they are my clothes" no label for other people to get hung up on.

I think your sources have been found here in all the replies.

I constantly troll the internet for suitable articles.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.