Thread: Something Girly to do...

Something Girly to do...

My better half really surprised me the other evening when we were talking about having a "pajama party." In the past, that usually means that we both don matching sleepwear styles for the night. When I mentioned that I thought it was more fun to wear my outfit for a longer time than just before bed, she thought that sounded like fun too.

So, now I'm trying to think of some fun girly things that we could both do in our sleepwear. So far, the only thing I've come up with is that I could do her toenails. I'd like to have her do mine but don't want the hassle of removing the polish later the next morning (If I could find some of that older BOPO polish, that would be a different story). I also thought about possibly playing our favorite board game or even just watching TV but that sounds too much like something that we would normally do.

Any ideas as to what we could together that would be girly and fun for both of us in the privacy of our own home?

Lacy PJs

Me and my misses often do each other's toe nails. Luckily for me I can leave the Polish on, no one will see them anyway. We have done boardgames together (that's a huge hobby of ours, so we have over 100 games in our collection). We have done chick flicks on the TV as well. Interested to see others suggestions though since we do stay at home most of the time as well. (Also, if you want good game suggestions I can absolutely recommend some fun stuff!)

I find just being dressed for long periods leads to girly things anyway.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife and i sometimes have a girly playtime together. She has taught me how to do her facials which she really enjoys. My favourite is to wash and dry her hair; i love playing hairdresser with her. Complete with custom made satin hairdressing capes, silk headscarves and hair ribbons. Her hair is quite long so i enjoy creating new styles. Great fun and worth a try.

I agree with the previous responses. Paint nails, watch chick flicks, put on a face mask, and wear women’s matching PJs

I think I'll have to talk to my wife about trying some of these suggestions . No sure about matching bed cloths though. We are older now and when younger always made jokes about how we would never dress alike when we got older. LOL.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Do something you enjoy doing together it doesn't have to be "girly" does it?

Hello Lacy,
    Sharing the evening with your better half as Lacy is a gift.
    I hope you remind her of your love and appreciation daily.
    Several thoughts spring to mind:
    1) Favorite wine, candles, candles, flowers, flowers, looking at family photo's and reminiscing yester years.
    2) Favorite wine, candles, candles, flowers, flowers, reciting poetry to each other.
    3) Favorite music while preparing a new or favorite dessert to be shared with a favorite wine.
    4) Favorite music, wine, travel brochures and planning the next vacation or get away.
    Wishing you both a wonderful evening to remember.
    Denise

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseW View Post
    Hello Lacy,
    Sharing the evening with your better half as Lacy is a gift.
    I hope you remind her of your love and appreciation daily.
    Several thoughts spring to mind:
    1) Favorite wine, candles, candles, flowers, flowers, looking at family photo's and reminiscing yester years.
    2) Favorite wine, candles, candles, flowers, flowers, reciting poetry to each other.
    3) Favorite music while preparing a new or favorite dessert to be shared with a favorite wine...
    Denise
    Too much wine; I fell asleep.

Lacy PJs

Platinum Member
    I suggest donning aprons and baking cookies. Sometimes when I have a day of Stephanie time I don one of my full bib retro aprons (EBay) and bake various things in a full slip and bra/panties/hosiery/heels. A sexy/lacy full slip seems to have the allure of a pretty nightie.

I don't understand women--let alone my wife. However, I suggest whatever hobby is her passion. You take it up, too. Buy supplies, read books about her hobby and buy the books. Ceramics, country western music, fine wine, needle point, triathlon, fashion trends, gardening...or all of the above.

How about doing your own private fashion show? You could go to a clothing exchange like Goodwill, set a spending limit and pick out outfits for yourselves and each other and then model them for each other. It's really fun and its interesting to see how each of you perceive the others styles & looks. Also strip poker (or anything is a fun time) and oh yeah, don't forget the wine
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman