Thread: Met Woman Worker at Mall

Met Woman Worker at Mall

Hello everyone!

So a few days ago I met this woman worker at a store in the mall, and told her I was interested in crossdressing. I asked her for some advice, and she helped pick out things that would look good on me. I also complemented her on her fashion, and she was really touched. On the way out I thanked her for her help, and she told me when she was available in the store. I am curious to know, is she indicating she would like to see me again? Thanks for any advice!!!

Love

I would take that as she would love to help you every time she is in the store. I bet she works on minimum wage but recovers a commission on what she sales. I'm finding many that want to help if they know the purchase is for me. They usually just smile and try and sell more than I want to buy.

I would say so.

I would say yes, she wants to see you again, but only as a repeat customer (in case you were thinking anything else.) On the other hand, I don't think trying to cultivate you as a regular customer in any way undermines her sincerity in trying to be supportive toward you.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Go for it!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Go in when its quieter (with some $ to buy something) and let her lead the conversation, see where it goes. Could be awkward (for both of you) if you've misread the situation...

Silver Member
    You can always ask her if she would like to meet you for coffee or lunch.

Yes! Don't wait.

Take care though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Not to burst anyone's bubble or be mean, but the OP is expressing a very 'guy' mentality. The sales associate is doing her job: being pleasant and helpful to a customer, possibly getting a sales commission, and gaining a repeat customer. She is NOT hitting on, or hinting at a relationship with the buyer. If the SA had been male and you were buying guy clothes, would you have the same reaction if he responded in a similar way?

Typically, that is the first thought a lot (not all) of guys seem to have when female service personnel are involved. A waitress smiles at a diner and suddenly he thinks she is 'in to him'. Same thing happens in bars all the time, the waitress is definitely working for tips and is trying to be pleasant to get a good tip. It doesn't mean she wants to hook up with the guy.

My two cents, your mileage may vary
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I met my first helpful SA in a cosmetics selling store. She was pleasant and I felt comfortable discussing what I wanted with her. We both got what we were there for and had a nice chat at the same time!

I personally would choose to shop in the same store with said SA whilst finding my ground! Be better than dealing with some grumpy worker too!

Remember that you are shopping for what YOU want and need as well!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I encountered a friendly SA at Macy’s in the hosiery department. It wasn’t long before she knew my purchases weren’t for my wife. We did get some “glances” from other customers as we were looking at different brands of both pantyhose and thigh highs. I’ve tried several brands, but always come back to Hanes Silk Reflections. She texts me when there is a sale. She referred me to a friendly, helpful SA friend at the cosmetics counter. I hope they get a commission.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why r u asking us? If u r interested, ask her!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!