Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kelly in Hospital

I actually got goose bumps when I read you were both ok.

Glad to hear you are both OK. I've been thru that twice having car totaled. Seatbelt and airbags do make a difference. I have seen hundreds of patients in the emergency room after car accidents and I suggest Naproxen right away and for several days and if muscle spasms become frequent, 2 days of a mild muscle relaxer (or use heating pad).
    Hugs, Ellen

Glad to hear only minor injuries, hope you have a speedy and full recovery.

Sorry to here this. Glad it was not even worse. Hope recovering goes well.

Hope Kelly is alright and a speedy recovery.
    Part Time Girl

I am glad to hear that both of you are OK. I fully relate to having all thr ugly bruises and overall soreness. It will take a while to fully recover and get over the mental images you have from the accident. I was in a bad one in October and was told that it was a miricle that I was not instanly killed. So now after three months I have fully recovered and am finished with all the medical tests, etc. and all bruises are gone. Hang in, be safe and we will all look forward to yor posts. Alice B

Banned Read only
    Kelly,
    Not a nice situation , no where to go but wait or the inevitable !

I hope you will be fine and not too much long term damage done , take good care of yourself for the next few weeks and hope you have a speedy recovery.

I know what this situation is like to experience , I rounded a bend and found two cars stopped on opposite sides of a two way road , can you believe they had wound their windows down to have a conversation . I admit I as going too fast , I had been delayed on a photography job and had to get back to process the results and return with the finished work , needless to say i didn't make it . Considering the speed at which I hit the car on my side of the road no one was injured ! Very lucky but we can never know what stupid actions other road users will do !

Silver Member
    Kelly and J.

So glad to hear that it was less serious than it could be. Rest and recuperate!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Hi all;

I'm still on the mend . The good news is that I now have something that goes with the Purple heels I posted in a previous thread. Who knew that you can produce such interesting shade of Purple and Yellow. (Voice of Edna from the Incredible's) "Dahling's I never thought of Lavender as a Winter color, the possibilities are simply endless, you know ?"
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Glad to see you still have a sense of humor, oh yeah did you have on clean panties?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I am so glad you are OK. I usually take care of those that don't do so well. Take care and take it easy and heal real soon.

Glad to hear your both ok Not really the shade of purple I would be going after but Let me ask you, were you dressed at the time of the accident?
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Glad that things will turn out OK for both of you. Sending (gentle) healing hugs.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Kelly good to hear you are on the mend my thoughts are with you for a full recovery, I know from personal experience what you are going through having had a bad accident myself(going through the windscreen and plastic surgery afterwards).
    Accidents like yours are not nice however bad they are and confidence get dented as well.
    Best wishes and get well soon
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

So happy that you are on the mend.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.