Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much time?

Panties4me

How much time?

I get on here a couple of times a day for about 20 minutes at a time. It is fairly obvious that there are members here who spend quite a bit of time on the various forums. A lot of you seem to post on nearly every topic. My question is, how much time do you spend here each day and does it stop you from being productive in other areas?

I don't read daily but, several times a week. I don't post daily but, do reply to posts when I can. I like reading things here, it helps to give me a sense of perspective and community. However it does not prevent me from my daily responsibilities.

GG
    Im having to limit myself now as when i first came on i was up all night reading posts....then daylight hit and i realised i hadnt gone to bed...and same a few other nights ...harder as our time zones are totally different so it can be pretty quiet during our normal times lol... so im going to have to cut down a bit though i cant obviously respond on alot of posts as im not a dresser so most dont involve me i do love to read them xx
    `There is no better way to find out if your taste in clothes is good than seeing somebody that dresses wearing the same outfit!!`

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've gone months without signing on and months where I'll spend a couple hours each day here and on Facebook. So yes, sometimes I fall into the briar patch and it's difficult to crawl out again. It's a wonderful supportive world that feeds a part of me that seems to need that kind of nourishment from time to time. I've missed things that I've either wanted to do or needed to accomplish because I was on the computer or dressed and not wanting to change. I'm not very disciplined.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I used to spend hours lost in the various posts here, but then I became a member read all the threads that were locked unless you were a member, and now I'm hardly about at all, I don't understand it.

I'm on a few times a day. I don't normally respond to threads with dozens of responses,as I don't feel a need to be repetitive. With the exception of threads like this one of course.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm usually on every day. Morning and evening. Probably average 1 1/2 hours a day over a 7 day period. But, added to the time I spend on FB and with my regular emails, yes!

Yes, my computer time does have an effect my household and business duties!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I dip in and out several times a day. I read most threads if I have the time, but don't feel the need to comment on all of them. If I havn't it doesn't mean I've not found them interesting.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Most days I log on here at least a couple of times throughout the day. I don’t respond to a lot of threads either unless I’m one of the first few. After a while, it does get repetitive.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I'm here once or twice a day, no more than 15-20 minutes..

Probably half an hour total a day
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Banned Read only
    The simple answer is too much time, I don't sleep too well and maybe checking out replies in the early hours of the morning. I know it's also filling time until I move into my new home to dress as I choose , I will have so much to do I will possibly miss long periods on the forum . Does it stop me being productive ? Only when I have received a reply that may have annoyed me or just had a whole thread or reply deleted for some inexplicable reason and I can't get it of my mind until I've had a satisfactory answer .

Very well said gurls, I concur. be safe Karrin

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Same here Teresa, couple hours, wake up turn on radio or tv then try and go back to sleep btw good luck with your new home. be safe Karrin

Aspiring Member
    I check in 2 or 3 times a day for anywhere between 10 minutes to half hour.
    Sara

I usually check once a day for as long as it takes for me to peruse the topics and see if any are of interest to me. This probably takes about 10 mins.
    Hugs, Carole

Banned Read only
    As a retiree I don't have to worry about going to a job. In the morning I'm up sooner than my wife. She likes to sleep late. I'm usually checking my emails and various sites/news before anything needs to be done. Heck, the mall is not open yet. I do have some routines I need to follow during the week. Chores are always done. If I log on during the day or evening, it's because there's nothing worthwhile on television to watch. My wife is the one who spends too much time on the computer...Facebook, blogs, etc.

What really got in the way on getting anything done around the house was the first months I retired. My wife was still working. I spent way too much time catching up on femme time. Oh, the in home chores were getting done, but, some of the outside work was getting postponed. Fortunately, I had retired in the month of January so yard maintenance was minimal.

PS: How about that. That was my 8,000 th post. How timely.

Gold Member
    I check in about 5 or 6 times a week; I have check in more than once in a day some times.
    This is a great place to meet and see what others are doing. I now know that I am not the only
    pebble on the beach. I have over 7,000 post's so I must be here often.
    Rader

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    I'm currently checking about twice a day, but I've definitely been on too much lately.

I try to get on here once a day in the early evening. Usually on between 20-30 minutes unless there are really interesting discussions going on.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I’m on at least once and sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. I probably spend about an hour total, especially if there are a lot of new posts and I choose to respond.
    I find that I do spend more time on days when I have the opportunity to dress, for reasons that are probably obvious.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Being semi-retired, I am on here a lot, but it does not interfere with chores etc. I find the forum a learning experience and do not begrudge my time here! YMMV Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I will be here about 4 time a day, being a new here, and was reading for about a year before joining.

I guess new people are more often at first, and this site beats anyone site that I was on. we are learning
    from one another experience of event and way to progress with the movement of being our self .

When I wake up in the morning, I spend about 20 minutes here and then about 15 minutes in the evening.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Usually once a day, for about an hour.

- Diane

Seems like it just depends how long people want to argue with me for lol. Just joking! I love you all (Even the mods).