Thread: Adventures with Andy!

Adventures with Andy!

So my wife and I have been on a “vacation” for the last week to her mothers place in Tx. to clean out some of my wife’s old stuff. On the three day drive to Tx. is when I decided I was going to really go for this and become a CD. A lot of this story is on my introduction. What I want to share now is some of the experiences since then.

First off my wife is processing more and more every day and is being incredibly supportive. So much so that as we have been going through her closets she has been willing to let me take some of her old dresses as hand me downs. They don’t quite fit as she was a size 14-16 and I am currently an 18-20. But this just gives me a target to aim for at the gym.

We start our road trip back tomorrow. During which on the 2nd day we will be stopping in LA (Hollywood) to visit my mother and perhaps do a little shopping on Hollywood Blvd. I am thinking I might find some nice shoes but really I am hoping to find a store with breast forms so I can get a better Idea of what I want than from just looking on the internet.

In any case wish me luck and I will update this thread later as my adventures continue.

Andy,
    One thing I can tell you, the Boulevard has a supply of breastforms and wigs available.

There are also some great shops for way out styles of dresses. All reasonably priced.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I grew up there and even went to Hollywood High. I know the Blvd has changed a lot over the last several years so it is good to hear some things have stayed the same.

Update time.

So just before leaving Tx I did get a pair of silicone push up pads size C and I wore them the first two days of our road trip. Honestly they presented more like large man boobs rather than fem breasts but it was a small first step.
    After reaching Hollywood the wife and I did do some shopping on the Blvd. and I saw some very scary shoes, 6-8in heels. 😧
    Eventually we came across a store with breast forms. 🤗 Now the guy behind the counter said they were size F but as I looked at the box I saw a big letter D on the side and thought typical guys always thinks they are bigger. My wife confirms their is no way these were F so I tried them on and fell in love! After a little haggling and caving on my part I paid about $100. But soooooo worth it. Today we are on the road again and I am sporting a very nice rack in my man clothes. I already got a few double takes from folks passing by at the Ihop and at our first rest stop. But as we are on the Road I am living it up and could care less what anyone thinks. A far cry from what I am sure it will be like when we get home.

Great story on the update, Andy. It's inspiring your read about your bravery to sport "the girls". Sounds like so much fun!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Update Time:

Ok so this may be the last for some time as work is getting serious and I have little time to play.

So a couple nights ago the wife and I went to the mall because I wanted to show her a dress that really sparked off my eventual leap into CDing. Knowing what I know now I should have been more excited but I am still learning. So I got her to the store expecting to see the dress but not in my size. Low and behold this particular chain caters to plus size ladies. They are called... Torid?...
    Yeah yeah now I know!
    Any way I did have my new girls with me in case we went shopping elsewhere but as it turns out they had my size and eagerly let me into a dressing room. The SA’s were fabulous. I also brought a pair of nice heels a bought the day before so I could see the whole ensemble. I loved it! So I ended up getting the dress and a few belts and when checking out the SA set me up with an account and some coupons so everything came out to $10 under the original price of the dress. Around $50. Yeah coupons!!! So I did go to the store in my man clothes or drab I guess. But honestly when taking off the dress I wanted to stay fem somehow so as I pulled on my jeans over my pantyhose I looked at my tennis and then decided to just throw on the heels instead. Besides who really looks at your feet in a mall. Well to my disappointment no one. I did not catch a stray look or chuckle. But it felt fabulous. And it was quite the experience driving in them as well.

Any how that was my story the last thing to mention is tonight I am shaving my legs for the first time since my new dress only goes to above the knee. Which me luck and few scars.

It's is very hard to dress down after trying on pretty clothes, then you look in the mirror as you leave the change rooms and wonder where the pretty girl went.
    Sometimes I stay dressed and just get the SA to cut the tags off.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Thanks Andy for sharing your stories,
    Looking forward to more of your "Adventures in Crossdressing".
    Maybe it will be the start of a book series LOL

You've come a long way in a short amount of time.

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

What a great story! You sould as though you had a blast while on the road. Congrats to your wife for being understanding, learning (as my wife is too) supportive and enjoying your play together. Have fun!

Go slowly ...... sounds a little like a case of pink fog ..... as sometimes things can backfire , best of luck..........................Debra

I enjoyed reading of your adventures on the road. Glad you found some forms that you like and you should have gotten the high heels.... Lol actually better to start off a little lower to the ground and take baby steps till you can walk in any height of heels.

So work is done for the time being and I have decided to indulge in Andy land and I did my nails. I got the kiss glue on’s and some cheep polish from the dollar store. I am getting a lot of my first time stuff from there. In any case the other day before the nails went on The wife and I went to see The Greatest Showman and I fell in love with the music and it will be part of my new workout jam. So inspiring! Again not the point but it is relevant. Also one more bit of history is my wife and I play Pokémon go. Funny thing is I feel scared admitting that here as I may get judged for playing Pokémon. But like I tell myself about anyone who might judge me for CD’ing, it makes me happy so I don’t really care what you think. Ok swerving off track again sorry. So my adventure today started sitting and watching some YouTube tutorials on makeup and touching up my new nails. I had on my jeggings a long sleeve shirt and my breast forms. Next thing I know my wife bursts in and says their is a new Pokémon we don’t have around the corner. All excited I just jumped up slipped on my new flats, threw on a hoodie and headed for the car. We drove around hunting for about 15 min then came home and being out with her enfeme was so exciting in that it a happened so fast I did not have time to be nervous or give it a second thought. The only thing my wife said was be careful it is chilly out there and my response was simply Wel I’ll grab my coat and we are just staying in the car. Nothing else enters my head. Riding that high I wanted to go to the music store to get a copy of The Greatest Showman soundtrack on “CD” so we could both put it on our computers. Well now I was more mindful of my appearance so I took out my forms threw on my jeans and grabbed a pair of gloves. I left on the flats and headed out the door. Driving it was fun seeing my nails on the steering wheel. And scary as I so did not want to ruin them as I bump them all about the console. I got downtown and checked out two different stores which both had the Soundtrack but were $20.00 and I can get it for 9.99 online. So I just walked out and came home and bought them online. I did put on my gloves before going into the store as I did not want to be that in your face about it but I still loved being out in my fem shoes because who really looks at your shoes. I am home now and I feel so much more confident in myself. I really love these little adventures and am afraid of the day where I am more accepted and this won’t be such a thrill. Hmmm what does that mean?
    Last edited by Drew GB; 02-11-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Well I went and did it again! Another fun and exciting time out that I just have to share. Firstly I am finding so much confidence here that I Road a wave of pink fog the other day and got my ears pierced. Some worries accompany them but no regrets. I have also been going out shopping in my drab clothes after work and trying on items in the store. I will usually get a cute smile from the girls running the dressing rooms and or some comments on how cute the items I picked out are. Yesterday though I called for an attendant and the person responding was a guy. I got nervous and tried to hide the blouses on a nearby rack of loud shirts thinking after he let me in I would peek out and grab them. However as I saw him coming I realized how wrong this was for my being accepting of myself. So as he got closer I was even more awkward in pulling out these blouses. As he opend the door he to commented on my choices. About a minute later as I was getting undressed I heard him outside asking if I was alright and if he could make a suggestion. I nervously said sure and then he holds up some other blouses over the door for me to try on. So I took them and he said I hope they fit because I could not tell your size. Well they were a better size than what I pulled. Unfortunately they were not quite my style. It was still a heck of an experience. After trying on the blouses I found him and thanked him and also inquired if they had plus size bras as I am looking for something strapless to show off my shoulders more. He took me over to the bra section but admitted not knowing much about them and even asked me what the numbers and letters meant. So I told him what I knew and we then talked a bit before he got a call and had to go. Now during our chat I picked up on the fact he was gay or bi as he mentioned an old boyfriend. I also later realized that during our chat he may have been hitting on me as well. Being Bi (curious) myself I was actually a little flattered but completely un-attracted to him, not that he was unattractive I just had no pull as it were. This has me questioning my perception of my own sexuality. But that is a different thread. Now that I have new items in my wardrobe I am so going out for a night on the town but that will be a story for another time.
    You will find that most of the truths we cling to in life depend greatly on our own point of view.
    (Sir Alec Guinness as Obiwon Kanobi in Star Wars Return of the Jedi)

I think I need to start calling you Andrea. Sounds like you are having a great time.

I’ve had this whole schpeel about my male name and now I guess I get to lengthen it. Which I will not get into here but suffice to say Andrea sounds more adult and responsible which may be me some day but for now I feel young, energetic, foolish, and cute which is Andy all over. But thanks!
    You will find that most of the truths we cling to in life depend greatly on our own point of view.
    (Sir Alec Guinness as Obiwon Kanobi in Star Wars Return of the Jedi)

I loved the story about the male attendant, and I admire your confidence!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/