Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Confession

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Looks as if you are being voted off the island, Alison...never mind handing in your crossdresser membership card - off with your head LOL! This is sheer treason, treachery, heresy, and blasphemy all rolled into one...a total antithesis to The Cause!!!

Don't you realize that for many of us here, our attraction to nylons, stockings, pantyhose and high heels during our formative years left a definite imprint on our developing brains, causing us to start going down this particular rabbit hole in the first place?
    I know! I'm a misfit among the misfits! I, like you and most of us, adore pantyhose and started on this path because of it. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT abandoning pantyhose (as you could see by some of my pics on the "Leg Pics" thread). I'm just saying bare legs feel so so so good!

At least NancySue is with me
    Last edited by Alisonforme; 01-17-2018 at 02:39 PM.

I confess that my legs are bare ... under my tights!
    luv J

I cannot bear (bare?) to think of myself in pantyhose. I've tried them multiple times, and I just cannot get "into" them. Something doesn't feel right, for some reason.

Now, thigh-highs and suspenders? Oh, hell yes - get outta my way!
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Technically, if you aren't wearing hose you aren't crossdressing.

At least until you slip into undergarments, skirt or dress, top, etc. etc. Hey, if it's comfortable (and it is) go for it. I've been pretty flexible on the wearing of hose and notice that many of the women in my world feel the same way. I think you're good with the choice as long as you dress to the occasion.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Having bare legs in the heat of summer is one thing, but there is no sense in shaving in the winter if you are not going to wear hose of some kind! Nylons are like the icing on the cake to freshly shaved legs. Or as the French would say it, "it is the creme de la creme" meaning the very best!

If I am going to wear a skirt, I wouldn't dream of not wearing nylons of some type, it's just not completing the statement.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Hello everybody,

I would like to give some toughts about because I love pantyhose, for me they are sensual and sexy, I like to wear them and to look on women.

I also like to respect everybody’s preference, therefore I will say that your confesion is ok for me.

Some times pantyhose become itchy and uncomfortabke, mainly on hot weather, but I pay the price as many women do with high heels or many other garments because I feel fabulous, and I look fabulous as well.

They are useful because I could remember better how to walk and behave as a woman while wearing them, my legs feels less tired after a long day because of the compresion that they provide and helps to keep warm during cold days.

I underdress 24/7, this includes pantyhose because are very easy to conceal under my pants and until today nobody notice something out of the ordinary. (My crossdressing is only between me, my wife, and you the “virtual” universe, that is my style).

I love to share my preference for pantyhose with my wife and she takes it very positively.

Well, hope my opinion adds something positive, just my two cents.

Enjoy the live.
    Bye.
    Dianna Ericka

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I have to agree as well. This last June I went out to dinner with Cassidy from this site in a sheer leopard print dress with a very light black under dress. No pantyhose. Just fancy sandals. Nicely tucked in Olga high cut panties underneath. Black underwire bra. In all the years of dressing I had never dressed this minimally. It was simply amazing. I have no hair on my legs and the feeling of the light fabric of my skirt against my bare legs was amazing. I can't wait for the warmer weather to repeat the experience. I felt so feminine and very comfortable.

Everyone is unique & there's no wrong opinion. In my case, if I'm not wearing pantyhose I have zero interest in dressing.
    In fact, I take it to the extreme - my pantyhose HAVE to have a reinforced panty, reinforced toes & sheer legs. Preferably in a nude shade.
    Obsess much, Cecily?

Still being in the closet I have to keep wearing pantyhose to hide my leg hair. Maybe I will start shaving again, maybe someday...

Sorry Alison but I must agree to disagree... it doesn't get much better for me than to feel nylons over my freshly shaved legs

I'm slender and will go bare legged at times. I think it depends on what you're wearing. With dresses Ill do either, but that also depends on if its Spring or Summer.
    During that time of the year, Ill wear cute shorts or Summer dresses. which of course wouldn't look right with hosiery.
    I shave my legs and everywhere else most women do, at least every other day. I spend a small fortune on womens shaving gel and blades as well as moisturizers and want to get an epilator which is high on my list lately.
    I will say that hose feels wonderful on freshly shaved and smooth legs and looks great with a nice dress...Do I like it? Absolutely !
    Just not all the time. Same as any woman

Silver Member
    A very good move indeed. There's nothing I like better than a cool breeze running up my skirt on my freshly waxed legs. So many women have told me I have nice legs that I'm hooked on short (ish - 3 inches above the knee) skirts.