Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: are you more girly than the woman in you life

Aspiring Member

are you more girly than the woman in you life

I was talking with a gg friend of mine and she was saying how much she disliked lace. She doesn't like nylons, heels or anything frilly. These are all thing I like to wear or like to see woman in. I comment that sometimes I am more girly than her. She said that I am more girly all the time. That made us laugh. Her taste are similar to my wife's. My wife is slightly more girly but not much.
    So do you find yourself more or less girly that your gg or SO?
    Sara

[moderating] Just a note: the "Rights of Content" rules for the site specifically forbid complaint about the way any cross-section of the membership dress. This basically bars the clapped-out argument about women getting to dress like men, but men not getting to dress like women. Feel free to say you are or are not more girly than the woman in your life, if that's what you want to say, but please do not cross over into complaining. Thanks.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No I have never felt that way.

I own more dresses skirts yoga pants and leotards than her. She does not wear dresses skirts or pantyhose. So I am more girly that way. But she is a beautiful woman that most men would love to be with.

I have several gg friends that I'm close to and they know all about Franni, but I never really thought about it or cared I guess.
    We each have our own personalities and I dress to express myself and that personality. Ill wear dresses, and nylons, ect but like my gg friends, day to day, Ill wear jeans, leggings, capris with tops and wear flats or tennis shoes just like any woman you might see when at the store or whatever, Our tastes in clothes are similar, although I'm really into buying makeup more than they are, and they kid me about my enormous collection of makeup and body perfume/spray ..lol

My wife wears jeans or spandex and large fitting t-shirts. She has it in her head that big t-shirts hide her weight, they don't. But whatever. She has maybe 3 blouses that she will wear on special occasions but other than that just the 2x t-shirts. Myself, I have more dresses, blouses and such in the closet than she ever dreamed of. It also takes me longer in the mirror in the morning, even in guy mode. So yes, when it comes to clothes I am much more girly than my wife.

sounds like my wife, she does not like anything in clothes that I like

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I wouldn't say I was more 'girly' than my wife, but the contents of my wardrobe certainly is.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I have more sexy lingerie than she ever had.

There are those days when I really wish this thing had a "LIKE" button. You just want to agree that's all. Yes, an "Agree" button, there we go.

My wife has told me from time to time that I am more girlie than she is.
    Jill

As a crossdresser with the desire to appear more feminine I lean towards a more feminine presentation. This mama's that the majority of the time that I dress I will choose a skirt or dress over pants. My wife will choose what she is most comfortable in our what makes the most sense on any given day. So I suppose in that respect I'm more girly, but on the other hand hey, she's the real deal!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    My clothing style is much more girly than my wife's.

Aspiring Member
    No, I do have to confess I have much nicer collection of Lingerie.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

My closet is much more feminine than my wife's.

I try to be less "girly" then my wife. She is the Queen of the house. I do wear skirts and hosiery more then she does and since she is an A cup bra, I stick with A cups also. Believe me, finding 46A bra is no easy task. She is totally supportive so I am not going to do anything that is going to mess things up. I can do with a little less frilly, if it means wearing skirts and blouses everyday.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I was going to say "Way more Girly"

Then I realised that I'm just A dizzy blonde Girl kinda Girly! and she is the full on mature classy woman type of womanly girly!

So, Same Same here!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I love love lace and nylon and frilly stuff so at that superficial level I’m more girly than my wife. But she is womanly to the core, she nests and makes our home cozy, she grazes and gathers when she shops while I am the laser-sight hunter, she is soft and empathetic and listening while I am all manly to fix the damn problem already. So in all the ways that matter she is definitely the girl around here, even as she is tough as nails when that’s called for, while I struggle to stuff the man-boy down inside and let my girl out into the light.

Absolutely NO!!!
    Jon

My wife has more dresses and skirts then I do (I'm slowly catching her lol) she love to dress nice. I like to think I follow her good taste in cloths. However she never wears sexy underwear or PJ"s (I do have more then her is these categories). I am not nor would I never say I'm more girly then her.

I think as a crossdresser we tend to lean towards the most feminine attire as possible to give us the most womanly feel. I notice real gg wear what they feel most comfortable as they are already feminine and have access to the girly attire at any time they want. For me at least, it's like forbidden fruit ex: normal male underwear is drab and colorless but women's are bright, decorative and sexy so I go towards that.
    [FO

Definitely more girly but in moderation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

“Comfort” is my wife’s #1 when it comes to clothes, thus, she sans hose, heels, underwires, slips, skirts, etc. which are all important parts of my wardrobe and frequency worn. We respectfully kid each other about what we do and don’t wear. She’s very attractive having done some modeling. Her support is all important. So to this degree I may dress more “girly”, but she is definitely the girly one. Her help with makeup, fashion coordination is irreplaceable.

For my wife she is a little more girly than me. 60%-40%. but at times it can go the other way.

Kelsey

Without question I am more girly than my wife. All the time