Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: are you more girly than the woman in you life

In comparison to my wife I feel we are pretty equal as far as girly. She enjoys her feminine side as much as I do mine. My hair being long and hers short she will often make jokes to mistaken identity from the back. LOL

I would say that my clothes are more girly than those of my wife but I am not.

As a class I think we cross dressers like to go a bit overboard on lacy and frilly things. Also many are like me whose dress sense is in part determined by what was fashionable or in style when we first cross dressed.
    That said, even women I meet who prefer jeans and simple tops always have those extra finishing touches such as lovely ear rings and of course well applied makeup that set them apart and enhance their femininity.

Years ago I would of said my clothing preferences were more girly (even if I only wore them in secret then). My wife has always known I loved her in dresses and skirts so in the last few years she wears dresses about a third of the time. So she has definitely become more girly in clothing. With regards to movies, television and books I definitely pick the more feminine titles. But regarding everything such as mannerisms and behaviors she is definitely more girly.

Even before I told her about my dressing, our bedroom is painted purple (my favorite color) and had some princess (disney) stuff on the walls and decorations. Now that I told her we finally fully cleaned our bedroom (it becomes a catch all for everything) and going for a complete princess theme. So we know both get to embrace the girly

I definitely have a more "feminine" style than my SO is today which is one of the things that keeps us DADT, I believe. Well, that and the it's weird and means an embarrassing end of life as we know it fear. As for my daughter, we are about equal on that scale, but she, of course, is far better at it.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I enjoy fur and hugs more than my wife. Probably a security blanket from way back. Other than that the better half is more girly than I. But not by much at times?

I'm most definitely more girly and feminine in my appearance than my wife. She puts on sweats & flats, wears little to no makeup, sports a straight shoulder length hairstyle and is perfectly happy. I'm all about wearing pretty dresses, high heels, a full painted face, and usually a layered hairstyle. She'd agree with my insight without hesitation...the difference between our styles are like night verses day!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Yes, in many ways I'm the girl in my relationship and she's the dude. lol