Thread: Encouraging Other CDs

Encouraging Other CDs

Hey everyone! how are you beautifuls?

I posted a couple of months ago about creating something that would encourage more cds and maybe trans people to go out and live a healthy lifestyle by expressing themselve. Now, I was thinking of creating videos of me living as a part time (male to Female) crossdresser doings things such as shopping for womens clothing, getting my nails done, going out in public while crossdressing, traveling, getting makeup done by a professional, etc. in part to encourage others to get out there and do the things they may have been too afraid to do and also because i like doing these things. lol. I would like to hear from members on this forums on things they would like to see? as well as any suggestions?

Banned Read only
    Great idea Morgan. Add tips on getting dressed such as bra straps slipping off shoulders, two CD's meeting each other in a store, what to do when you come upon another CD while shopping, etc. BTY I went shopping totally dressed this morning and every thing went as smooth as silk, maybe I should have been videoed.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just be aware that some will feel you are trying to force them out of the closet.
    Don't say you can do it or just get out there and try because all hell will break loose like it always does.
    Me personally I say go for it do it and have fun filming it all.

Good idea, there are quite many videos on youtube if you start searching

I think it would be great. Start slow; tips/trick for: gender counseling, shopping, makeup, first outing, driving/safety (dating, dining). I like seeing other gurls but when walking by oneself safety safety safety.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Yep as faltenrock has said there are a great many vids on YouTube to look at. Some are better than others, some offering tips seem to ramble on way too long.

I would suggest watching a few and imitating the best.

It may be worth doing a few on what not to do. I can think of one vid I've seen on YouTube of a smartly dressed CD'er out and about who seemed to have it all nailed down until you saw the walk.... John Wayne straight off his horse if you know what I mean.

Just be sure I am on the notification list. hehe

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would love to see your work so do keep us posted.

Great plan I am sure you will enjoy it and others will too. I don't know how many others will be encouraged by it and actually go out but showing more of us out will be a good thing Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I'm with every one else and they have some very good thoughts and ideas on what needs to be done. Only way that the world will finally catch n is seeing how easy it is and that it is normal for every gender to feel beautiful. Just do it with tasteful and ordinary things such as shopping and letting as many see as can what it's all about. That we are not possessed by demons or trying to be distasteful in any way. Good luck.

The thing is there are so many challenges to just stepping out the door for some people.

You can only try to lead by example and give out good advice.

Then they can choose to go out when they are ready.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

when I was young and trying to "understand" my dressing there was no advice I could find. I am all for your idea to spread the word.
    Luv J

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    You named them all and I have done many. I think your project has merit and can be a help to many here. Kudos for you effort. After all isn't that why we are all here, to help each other?

Thank you all for your positive input. Just to be clear, I am in no form or fashing outing anyone. Neither im I trying to push anyone to do something they are not ready to do. Now that we got that out of the way. I have a couple of ideas. I was thinking of creating a YouTube channel with weekly 2-3 minute videos and bi-weekly 5-7 min videos. I know they dont seem long but you got to remember that there is planning, shooting, editing, etc when creating these videos. And they require long work hours and money. The content of the videos would include weekly trans/cd news, buying tips such for makeup, clothes, and shoes, going out en fem, etc. I would also like to include interviews from fellow members. So if you would like to be part of the project please let me know. These will be video interviews. All interview questions asked will be email a fews days before the day of the interview. I hope to travel to the austin and dallas area soon. So if you would like to meet up let me know. I will be going to Las Vegas on the 27 and 28 of February. So any of my LV Forum gals lets meet up. I will still be taking ideas and suggestions.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've been wanting to steer my girl-YouTube videos towards getting out more.
    Only videos I have thus far are at home, though some are just outside the front door.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Morgan,
    You have the right idea, do it tastefully and make it entertaining.

Join all the other girls on you tube.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thinking back some 30 years,
    the first item on my list was getting a bra and filling it,
    second was finding a wig that suited
    and so the story go's on.....
    What I would have liked to do is have a camera person who perhaps "interviews" me (like Louis Theroux type doco) as I go through my routine
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Rachel? Is that you?

Rachel - I have your blog somewhere in my device. I loved it because it did exactly what Morgan described doing. You were a very comforting spirit for me, back then.

I am on the site less now but still a dreamer and a girlie skeemer. If anybody is on a cruise ship to the Virgin Islsnds, let me know. In fem we can visit the sites, if you wish.

Robbin Love R

I'm thinking if more of us did get out and about in fem . just maybe it would be more acceptable

Not really my cup of tea but you do what makes you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by leannejacobs View Post
    Unfortunately many of the videos are pretty rubbish tbh, what they do show is many dressers plodding along like men in skirts, walking like a girl is the single most important thing you must master before venturing outdoors, until you master this I'd recommend you stay out of site, video yourself so you can make improvements. Sorry to be blunt but if you want to blend in you need to perfect your technique.
    I am in a lot of places where I can people watch (i.e. airports, hotels, shopping centers), I don't think I have seen two women walk alike. Everyone has their own gate and cadence to their walk. But given, men are a little more lumbering than women but I have seen a lot of women lumber along in heels.
    Last edited by Pat; 03-13-2018 at 06:16 PM. Reason: removed duplicate text

Quote Originally Posted by leannejacobs View Post
    ...walking like a girl is the single most important thing you must master before venturing outdoors, until you master this I'd recommend you stay out of site...
    Strong words. I'm not sure you can learn to "walk like a girl" just walking in your living room. I think you actually have to go out, and like with any other learned skill you have to fail at it a few times to learn. I totally agree that there are men with a "man-walk" that is pretty unattractive when dressed in women's clothing and those folks need to do some extra study. But there's a huge cross-over area between men and women for a walk that's just an unexceptional walk -- a "blend" walk if you will. I don't think you have to master the skill before you go out -- I think you have to go out (and pay attention) to be able to master the skill.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.