Thread: not crossdressing....nice to meet you....you again....

not crossdressing....nice to meet you....you again....

well on monday i got out and met a forum friend for lunch.....she found the q-spot and i gave her a tour, we went to asbury, i wanted to walk but boy was it cold, so we drove over and learned how to use those dreaded meters that are always on. 50 cents for two hours, must be more inn the summer.

we walked over to TOAST in asbury.....20 minute wait, next talula's, never heard of it but we had until 2....it was too cold to look around and what the heck.....it was industrial style with large bench like seating, we got situated and ordered, fancy style pies withh sourdough bread crusts, a little pricey but different and flavorful.

after a while others were seated with us and i noticed some curious glances and mom dad and little girl were eventually seated with us. got an ugh vibe from mom but by the time we were done their was light conversation. we were never refereed to as ladies or mam but i never expect that, all and all a cordial time. now she had to leave and i was dropped back at the club. i debated staying dressed and attending the p-flag group meeting at 7 but then i would be out for close to 11 hours and wasn't prepared for it.

the next day i filled in for my friends volunteer time slot 10-12, went kinda quickly and when i checked my make-up it was hideous, pulled out a wipe cleared it off and started from scratch....got myself prepped to go mobile and ready to de-construct in the car at the end of the day, off i go....so lets check out the Jackson hanes outlet, took about a half hr. park added some jewelry and go, SA was standing at the door looked so bored, ask her for help with some nylons but wasnt finding what i wanted.....so i skipped that and asked about a front closing bra, not a lot to look at and she suggested a Playtex variety, went try it on was a little snug but i tried it on over the top of everything, well after the purchase we chatted for a while, asked if she had worked in the manasquan store which had closed, she replied she had and after chatting some more she had helped me 2 1/2 years ago on my birthday, first fitting, she had remembered how nervous i was then and how confident i was now, small world, after chatting
    a bit more she had even worked with my wife years back, i knew but didnt offer more info than that. so we said our goodbys and told her ill be back to see her sometime.

back in the car i had decided to go south and see my friend who own a mearl norman studio which sells wigs too.
    went in and she was going to the post office to mail some orders but she stayed and chatted for a while, had not seen her since last year.
    she made my day when she told me she thought i was a women when she looked out the door, i was in an unfamiliar car and had gotten brave and cut my wig myself as it was therally frizzed and i figured if i louse it up it was near its end of usefulness already. she liked how it came out and i felt great on the ride home.

so another bucket list item scratched off, lunch with a friend, sorry that we didnt take any fotos but had to share..... we went out and were not wearing our crossdressing male clothes....

so not crossdressing two days, met a forum friend, and its a small world.....

sorry for the long read.....hope i kept your attention.....thanks for hanging in their....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Mykell sounds like you fitted two days into one. It was a long read but hey it meant a lot to you ans I'm gonna read it all. You are really getting around it sounds like. I would have been scared to death if I saw a girl that used to work with my wife. I guess it would depend on how well they knew each other also.
    You did something I'd also like to do one day and that is to meet another cd and have a lunch or coffee with even if they or I are not dressed just to visit. I feel that we would have something in common as its hard to talk about our thing with just anyone else. The outside doesn't get it. Glad you scratched another thing off the bucket list.

So glad you had a wonderful time. One day total for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    You did something I'd also like to do one day and that is to meet another cd and have a lunch or coffee with even if they or I are not dressed just to visit. I feel that we would have something in common as its hard to talk about our thing with just anyone else. The outside doesn't get it. Glad you scratched another thing off the bucket list.
    i hope you get to do it some day, the folks from here i have met are in the double digits now, when the SA from the hanes store pointed out how much ive changed in two years it felt great hearing it from someone i do not see regularly....as for knowing my wife......who knows i may have even met her as i would pop in and visit my wife when on the road.without me offering her name, i kept it private and that is all my wife asks....

yendis your time will come im sure....first time is the hardest.....
    ....Mykell

It was a fun day, Mykell. Next time we'll get to Toast!

i had fun as well, Toast, maybe shopping or even a movie with my friend Sharon.....
    ....Mykell