Thread: I am excited about my 2nd SRS Assessement for tomorrow after at 1pm.

I am excited about my 2nd SRS Assessement for tomorrow after at 1pm.

Hi Ladies,
    My name is Angela, I am a Pre Op Trans-Lesbian woman, and I live in Langley, B.C. Canada.
    I have been on and off of my female hormones for about 7 years now, and now I am going to have the 2nd SRS Assessment tomorrow afternoon at 1pm (Pacific Standard Time), I feel very positive minded that the two assessing Doctors who are both present in this assessement will say "Yes", to me in being approved for both my top and bottom surgeries.

Has any other woman here had a similiar experience such as the one I will be having tomorrow afternoon?

If so, I would love to hear from all you all too.

Thank you so much Ladies.

Princess Angela Holly Dahl.
    xoxoxoxo.

Angela How did your assessment go??
    How long did you have to wait to get your assessment??

oh btw welcome to the forum

Leann
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.