Thread: Crossdressing while Traveling.

Crossdressing while Traveling.

I didn't know where this would fit so I made a new thread. Have any of you ever wanted to or have gone to a spa and got pampered with all the "typical" things that gg's normally do when at one. If so how was your experience? I would want to but still have yet to got out in public dressed due to work and and still having traces of make up on when others don't know I dress.

I have done it several times, dressed to different degrees .. Either totally in drab or in leggings jeans and a top ...Light makeup and wearing flats. My toes are usually painted from before ( or when I have done them) The salons here ( and maybe there too) are mostly run by Asian women, very friendly and so nice! Its probably one of the lowest key things you can do and no one cares .. They will also wax your feet after if you like...trust me when I say it feels amazing! If you want, just go drab..But most will ask if you want them painted and its no big deal..Guys get them too ....just do it

Jessica,
    If you don't want coworkers to see traces of makeup on your face either don't wear makeup or schedule your spa day for one you don't work.

I have had most things done that the Spa offers. Tomorrow I will have a facial done. I see other men in the Spa when I'm there and nobody thinks anything about it. I know their are good independent spas out there, but I have had better results at the chain spas.

. . . and the thread's title relates to what, exactly?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!