Thread: More Exciting

More Exciting

Ladies, a quick question...
    Do you find it more exciting when you buy clothes that are specifically marketed to women?
    As an example, I just bought a bra that stated "Ultra feminine with all-over lace to bring out your pretty side" & a 3-pair pack of pantyhose described as "Her Choice" .
    It makes me feel like I've entered the secret realm of women.

When I am buying women's clothing it is always marketed to women so I don't find it more exciting (than what?).

Now if there was an "ultra masculine" bra next to the "ultra feminine" one, that excitement level could change.

Banned Read only
    Cecily,
    I was surprised by my feelings when even buying trousers , knowing they are cut for women and even better they fit me perfectly is a lovely validation of my femme side . I'm now thinking how to dress them up or down depending where I'm going . I just don't do this in male mode , maybe the excitement has died down but it is still enjoyable to be thinking like a woman about these issues .

Quick answer Cecily!

I'm nearly impossible to market to and become confused if there are too many words written on a nice pair of panties!
    So, for me it's "More Exiting" to find a pretty item in my colour and style, Stacy's Choice!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

my fun is looking for feminine clothing, such as dresses, blouses, skirts and others, the other big part is trying them on and eventually buying some items, always in female mode

Banned Read only
    Absolutely, I want to wear women's clothes and I relate to being and liking female things just like a woman. I buy and wear men's clothes only when I have to. When it says pretty, sexy and womanly I want it. I really like thinking of myself as mostly female and am glad I shop and dress and live with that female mindset.

Cecily,
    This is a super question and it is one which i have thought about a great deal.

When i began to explain to my wife WHY i liked to crossdress i reckoned that the main reason was that womens' clothes look and feel so much nicer.
    BUT there is more to it than just that. I think there is also a certain satisfaction coming from the idea that wearing clothes designed specifically for women somehow makes me feel a bit more feminine.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Your question sounded simple at first but after reading several times got a little more complex, at least for me. When I first came out to my wife I thought and I told her I just liked the feeling of the female clothing. I thought it made me feel femine. Well after many counseling sessions I found out I AM FEMININE, I don't NEED the clothing to be femine, I guess I wear it to validate my femininity. I suppose if I put a label to me I'm gender fluid, I enjoy my male and female. I do enjoy cloth shopping and wearing both gender clothing. I can be in male cloths out and about and feel very femine and vice a versa. So I'm rambeling. So female cloth shopping does not get me excited. However, I do feel very relaxed and sort of satisfied after a shopping spree and yes can't wait to get home and try everything on again and look in the mirror.

I only buy clothes marketed towards women.

Unisex bras do nothing for me. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. It's all about looks for me. I don't care who made it, who they made it for, or why.

I either like the way it looks on Sherry or NOT!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was ask by a GG few years ago giving the choice between male and female jeans with identical design which one would I pick . I told her as a cd I would never anything related to male clothes . Even in male mode , 90% of clothes are female .

I use to get excited by buying womens clothing, but after doing it for over 30 years, it is now quite common and routine for me.
    I don't get excited by the packaging ( if that's what you mean) and just go by what I think looks nice on me, whether its for my day-to-day look ( jeans, leggings, flats, ect) or a dress and heels... I will admit I get a little "giddy" if I'm out shopping for a cute nightie or something like that though.

Banned Read only
    This reminds me of the little chuckle I get when browsing E-bay and see listings for a "Woman's Bra" or a "Ladies Bra".

I guess because there are so many listings for "Men's Bras", they want to make sure women are ordering the proper bra for their gender. :P

Banned Read only
    I know I am the 'odd man' out on this forum sometimes. There are clothes marketed for women that do not appeal to me. I only wear dresses. I do not own a single pair of women's pants or jeans. That probably comes from the time period I was drawn to wearing women's clothing; the 1950's and 1960's. I know what I am buying was designed and marketed for women. I know it by sight. I do not need a tag to tell me the undergarment is generally/usually worn by women.

Reality Check
    No, the packaging means nothing to me, it's the product inside. I'll keep the bra but the packaging will go into the trash.
    Krisi

Silver Member
    I purchase all women's clothes. My wife asked one time why if there is a men's and a women's t-shirt why would I not pickup the mens since it is longer than the women's which would hang lower. Hard to explain isn't it?