Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do Any Celebrities Influence Your Dressing Style?

Celebrities don’t influence my style at all. I try to dress what works for me ( I hope). I have found myself watching some ladies on TV trying to figure out there makeup. Love watching the local news ladies with there perfect makeup.

I can say Jessica Simpson for sure but that’s mostly because I love her line (especially the shoes *swoon*)

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Not really, I basically go for RETRO styles---40s through late 70s==Although I DO like Lynda Carter in her "Diana Prince " modes. Its how taller women should dress.---Proud of her height and not stooped over.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 01-19-2018 at 06:23 PM.

Not in the least. I care what normal ladies wear for fashion.

a majority of celebs will be very intelligent,

A lot of them are lunatics on the fringe. They live in this "better than every one" bubble that most of the rich live in. Their actual intelligence level was never brought up in your original post nor did anyone question it.

will have worked hard to get where they are,

Actually, a lot of them haven't worked hard at all. They are family members of older actors/actresses. If you really pay attention to them you would see that they are all related some how.

and are nice people.

Nice in front of the camera maybe but there are TONS of horror stories out there where someone meets their "idol" and they see their true colors. Not all of them for sure but a lot of them.

Surely you'd all hate it if you heard somebody saying "all cross dressers are *insult*"

Yup but We hear it all the time and they say it all the time. First thing said is that we are all gay. Doesn't make it true but it's still said.

I am not saying all actors/actresses are bad but I surely wouldn't put them on the golden pedestal. I can see CD's trying to emulate their look but being anything really like them? I'll pass. With all the dirt coming out on their true lifestyles, there is no way.
    Last edited by ~Joanne~; 01-20-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

"I am not saying all actors/actresses are bad but I surely wouldn't put them on the golden pedestal. I can see CD's trying to emulate their look but being anything really like them? I'll pass. With all the dirt coming out on their true lifestyles, there is no way."

Yet my post was about emulating their style and was nothing to do with really being like them...
    You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista
    You're a model. Everything about you is perfect

Thank god we have Joanne who knows all these celebrities personally and can make these broad statements about all of them. I guess all just have to tell the celebrities I know that they aren’t who they think they are.