Thread: a querky thought

a querky thought

I usually wear a nylon nitie to bed most nites,get up in the morning,wash my face,put on lotion,then my makeup and wig.Now i'm ready for my coffee.As i'm enjoying my coffee,i notice my coffee cup with a lipstick mark,and it takes me bak to my childhood. Back in the 50's early 60' my Mom had the Ladies over for tea and cards and ofcourse gossip.In those days,all the Ladies wore dresses,high heels makeup with mostly red lipstick.I used to love peeking out the door of my bedroom and observe these beautiful women.When they left,i would help my mother clean up,and I would notice the red lipstick on the tea cups.Sometimes I would put my lips on the cups and make like I was kissing a beautiful lady.It just make my day.Thats why I get a warm feminine feeling when I see my coffee cup in the morning. Anyone ever have these kind of thoughts that take you back to your youth

These are some instances that open up the past for you
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hell-o Connie,
    Right now I’m starring at my
    coffee cup thinkin’ ... “Do I really
    have to go to work? “

Lipstick stains on any type of glass is
    always fun to see.
    Even more-so if it’s your own.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Yes I love drinking a cup of coffee in the morning and seeing my red lipstick stain left on ot. I wrote on a previous thread similar it reminds me of starting a new day in the right way lipstick stain on my coffee cup. Most rewarding to my mind that I have a feminine touch in me.

As a cross dresser I find many things trigger memories.

Connie, I prefer the dress and style of the 50/60s, my childhood memories. Love lipstick on a wine glass.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

OK I'll confess there are few things that give me more pleasure than seeing my lipstick stain on the rim of my morning coffee cup.
    Jill