Thread: My wife had a panty fetish

Banned Read only

Smile My wife had a panty fetish

Ok, she keeps buying me panties. I know there was another thread about someone's wife suggesting they just wear panties. She hasn't said that to me, but I know she wouldn't mind if I got rid of my men's undies. I personally have a pantyhose fetish, and she buys me these also. But she wants to be sure I have enough panties. I think we need to sit down and have a panty talk.
    Ignore past tense of title.

Don't kick a gift horse in the mouth. You should feel blessed. I love it when my wife buys me fun girl clothes. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Banned Read only
    The only thing I can say is have her watch for sales at Macy's. Many times I can buy my favorite nylon Vanity Fair panties a $5.00 a pair and less with some coupons.

Banned Read only
    Daviolin,
    Just injecting some humor. I'm very lucky! I will just have to put in a request for more pantyhose.
    Happygirl

I think my wife's favorite part about knowing about my dressing is that she loves shopping and loves to pick things up for me. I am very grateful but sometimes I feel like I shouldn't buy something since she already bought me too much stuff recently

If my wife had a panty fetish and combined it with my panty/pantyhose fetish we would be buried in the house and couldn't get out!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I had a girlfriend who use to buy me panties after I told her I liked wearing them.
    She also liked being tied up, I was so depressed when she broke up with me! LOL
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Sit round the table and have a chat, maybe she may find another fetish for you.

Keep her and reward her well.

Your wife that is. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Happy how would she feel about also buying you bras, about you dressing and the two of you going out together?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Happy how would she feel about also buying you bras, about you dressing and the two of you going out together?
    Actually we have talked about going out with me dressed up. But someplace not in our immediate area, in order to preserve our privacy. We've even talked about attending TG conventions. And she has bought me a couple of bras. But she seems obsessed with panties