Thread: Cornered in the panty aisle

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar

Cornered in the panty aisle

So wife and I had to make a visit to Wal-Mart. I was ready to go home but she wants to look through clothes and gets me to go with her. We browse awhile and we end up in the undergarment aisles where she has discovered a lot of clearances. She's looking through all the sales and trying to figure out if the ones she wants are on sale and she's encouraging me to pick out some too. We're both completely absorbed with underwear shopping and I turn around to see our mail carrier, who is a woman, who is also going to underwear shop. We have an awkward hello, we know her pretty well and so wife tries to act like I'm helping her, but she gets interrupted and forced into a conversation with a woman trying to give her some burned CDs. We're now cornered and being squeezed LOL. I recognized the CDs as soon as I saw them, we've been cornered and offered these CDs many, many times, by evangelicals in our area. We took them the first couple times and people seem to get aggravated when you tell them you've already got a copy. Sometimes they try to make you take them and give them to someone else.

Anyway, once we got clear and got over our laughter we went back and I picked out some X-Temp boyshorts, they are my new favorite underwear.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Burned crossdressers? How horrible!

I hope your mail lady didn't squeeze u too much, Sarah? Or, did she get distracted by the CD's, too?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good story!
    I couldn't help but giggle though,thinking about some of us girls who might have been out in the sun too long, or members of a church who are so bothered by their crossdressing members that they bring them to Wal Mart and try to give them away to unsuspecting shoppers.

Burned CDs have wrinkly skin.

Toss a CD in the microwave sometime, completely destroys it.

Are we talking cross purposes here? :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sarah at least your wife will let you buy things and help you pick things out.
    I go shopping with my wife for her and her only but I also have one eye out for me maybe at a later time.
    Give your wife a kiss and a great big hug for being the way she is
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

At least you could get some laffs out of it. Congrats on having the SO that shops with you. Believe that if there are folks "soliciting" inside that store-you could report them. Helps to check those clearances!! Bought panties this wk at WM. Toni G..

Banned Read only
    Those religious nuts are rude and pushy, simply tell them to get away from me. And the mail lady, her presence shouldn't intimate you either, just keep shopping just like the panties and bras are for you.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Forgot to add this. I just love shopping in the women's clothing dept. especially lingerie and when women are shopping beside me and figure out it's for me it's all the better. It's no bodies business what I buy and wear. Stand your ground and it will help CDing become just ho hum, just normal. And you might hear them say I wish my husband took more interest in his appearance even if it was lingerie and not so damn sloppy, unshaven and over weight.

Reality Check
    I will often accompany my wife in the women's section of a store. No big deal. Having your wife there is the perfect cover. A stranger (female) once complimented my for being a great husband and shopping with my wife. I didn't tell her the clothes I was holding were actually for me.
    Krisi

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Thanks for sharing the story, I'm not sure I would have had the ability to not react poorly once backed into a corner like that. Good for you and your bride!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

You know the thing I hate about shopping with my SO? we'll go into the section together, look at a few things together but then I am looking at a rack full of sweaters or whatever and I turn around to her and she is gone. She leaves me hanging lol Now, I am well past the "list" phase or anything along those lines but it does irritate you a bit
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Ok, whenever I see CD on this forum, I don't think compact disc. Your post and all the comments here are much funnier.

BTW, I doubt the mail carrier assumed anything, we CD can be rather self conscious. Most people are oblivious.

Gold Member
    So you and the ol lady were in the undie section, and here comes the mail lady to shop for undies too.

One thing - I didn't think anyone actually knew who their mail carrier is. I have no clue. Nor do i know who snags up the scrap metal that often gets left in the alley...

Anyways OK so THEN in the underwear section, here comes evangelical people trying to pass out CD's?

All this is at, at, Walmart?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I too thought at first "Dam these evangelicals are getting bold! Burning CD's in public??" Then I realized we aren't in Salem (yet), and that CD referred to compact discs. I've yet to encounter any proselytizers handing out CDs.... However, I am not shy about where they can go to spread their hate & fear!

Please don't misunderstand me. If faith in a supreme being gets you through the day, that's fine. Just PLEASE don't try to drag me into it.

@ Nicole Erin: I know who my mail carrier is. And, as a former mail carrier, I still have former customers approach me!
    Last edited by Jodie_Lynn; 01-20-2018 at 01:25 AM.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

LOL when I wrote this I was completely oblivious to the CD or CD thing. We've had the same mail carrier now for like 15 years and we do a fair bit of online shopping, so we see her quite often.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-20-2018 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Straying in to religion

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi
    A stranger (female) once complimented my for being a great husband and shopping with my wife.
    Some years ago my wife was trying on a bra in a shop. It didn't fit so passed it out to me to replace on the rack and get the next cup size. A woman saw what I was doing and said, "Oh, you're good aren't you". I just acknowledged her with a smile. She probably wished she had similar assistance as she had two pre-schoolers in tow.

Both my wife and i shop together sometimes. But, in the process of discovering myself and attempting to find undies and some clothing, i discovered an online shopping web 'aliexpress' where you can get a lot of great items, undies, nylons, makeup, etc at cheap prices. Some undies are lace/nylon with 'sissy pouch' for your goodies. Feel Great! just remember to get a size or 2 larger as the sizes seem slightly smaller coming from China. This can help save a buck or two and eliminaing bounching into the mail lady. just not as fun as shopping together.

We had a fun shopping trip today and she kept calling me her personal shopping assistant, and handing me stuff to hold onto. We were cracking up about it. Mostly Cato, there was a dress marked down from 72 bucks to 11 that I wanted but chickened out.

Not long ago we made an order from Lightinthebox.com and the clothing sizes are nuts. I bought a 5X cycling jersey and its just a bit too big, we also bought a 5X T-shirt dress and its way to small. The measurements and not reliable, and it took about a month to get.