Thread: How i feel

Banned Read only

How i feel

Recently read a thread on here where the CD said as we get older the package shrinks, she was right which helps with presenting female. So when getting dressed after I tuck I pull up a panty that's a little to small which holds the tuck great and the look has gone from male to female, also from feeling male to female. The tight girl jeans I pull on next fit like they would on a female, not a male. Hose of course under my 2 1/2" heel booties also holds the tuck amazingly flat. Love putting on my bra and the weight and size of my D forms (DeeBra) under a form fitting top that shows the curves and size of my breasts. Add a little makeup especially the taste and look of lipstick, the smell of a feminine perfume and I'm ready to go. One last look in the full length mirror, Oh Yes this is me. This just feels so nice and right. Where most women don't even notice the clothing they are wearing I do and enjoy every second of it. I know the change from male to female is definitely better for me. When getting this much pleasure out of the clothes and presentation how could anybody think this is wrong???

Amazing insight in your paradigm and self image. Wondered if you contend with a wig, and what kind of shoes complete your presentation. Pleasure in your presentation is the stimulus to savor, and acknowledgement of what is better for you so important.

Reality Check
    It's great that you feel good but how about your hips? Are you wearing hip padding? If not, take some photos from all sides and then look and see if you would look more feminine with hips and a female butt.

I also love the feeling of a (foam and silicone but that's the best I can do) woman's body but the hips are a big part of it.
    Krisi

First thing every morning I take off my nightgown, change into fresh panties and my big girl bra and robe. Then it's coffee time until my wife gets up and I cook us breakfast. I love this time of the day. I don't dress out mainly because I can't pass. So even if I put my man cloths on I've had several hours of Yendis to last me until the evening.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Many vanilla folks, mainly males, mite take issue with your dressing, Deebra. But, I agree entirely with u. U aren't hurting anyone, so why is dressing so threatening to some?

I tuck whenever I dress. Have for 20 years. I wear two tite panties reversed, which holds my "package" securely with no other items necessary! At 75 I don't notice any difference in the size of anything down there from my 20's!
    U mite discuss this with your doctor!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!