Thread: Atchoo! Is it just me?

Aspiring Member

Atchoo! Is it just me?

I seem to be in a small minority here in not being aroused by women's clothes. They occasionally generate a different automatic response which I confess I find quite enjoyable but it is a bit odd! It doesn't happen every day but when I look in the mirror fully dressed (but without the make up or wig which I don't wear at home) or think of the variety of beautiful dresses I have in my wardrobes ... I sneeze. I have heard of sneezes compared to orgasms but can't quite see that myself. We are talking 4 or 5 sneezes a week, not some sneezing frenzy. This is not an allergy as it only happens occasionally and is not associated with any particular clothing or dust or chemicals - it seems to be sparked off by thoughts, not anything physical. My reactions to women are more conventional, and I have never been known to sneeze in a woman-related situation. Very, very occasionally a sudden change of temperature can do it, but otherwise I only sneeze when I have a cold. Anyone else experience this?

Do you look into the mirror and say
    "Here's looking atchoo, kid"?

Aspiring Member
    Good one Nicole.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    And I thought I had issues LOLOL.

Reminds me of an old joke (Im getting in trouble for this one)

Woman: Doctor! Every time I sneeze I have an orgasm.

Doctor: What are you taking for it?

Woman: Pepper

I don't think there's a vaccine developed yet for that, but I would bet that there's something in the air in your closet that's setting that off. Honestly though I've never heard of sneezing at an orgasm I'm going to look on Web MD.only thing I can think of is if your thoughts of orgasm is sending the brain the wrong signals. Maybe Dr Oz will do a show on sneezing it is interesting.

Bright sunlight makes lot of people (including me) sneeze. Others after eating spicy food or hearing a loud noise. I think it is caused by "sensory crossover" from a strong stimulation, which might explain Susan.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Susan, my 2 cents: I often sneeze when I get a chill or even feel a draft on a warm day.

When I dress, I always wear shaping gear and usually silicone prosthesis. Which means WARM!
    But, if I didn't wear those? A breeze at my uncovered knees, or draft because of a low cut front and back dress would cause me to break out in a sneeze fest!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have heard anecdotal statements that a sneeze is equivalent in explosive force to a healthy male orgasm. In other words, the expulsive force of a sneeze is equal to the expulsive force of ejaculation. However, I personally have never been able to sneeze and "pop" >blushing< at or near the same time to verify or refute this claim.......

I have also heard (again, anecdotally) that you CANNOT sneeze with your eyes open. some claim that if you did, your eyeballs would pop out of their sockets. I have absolutely ZERO desire to test this hypothesis though.

I'm sorry, what was the question?
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Not me. Do you get to unexpectantly sneeze when stimulated by anything else you enjoy or just crossdressing?
    Nice one Nicole!

Daisy

Aspiring Member
    No, no, no! I didn't say I sneezed at orgasm. That would be rather awkward, not least for the lady involved! I like the theory of sensory crossover. There has been a lot of air coverage of sneezing in the last week and a doctor (ENT) said there was no chance whatsoever of your eyeball popping out, but someone wrote to one of the quality papers (which doesn't mean they were telling the truth) to say they had seen this happening. It can happen anywhere so I don't think it is atmosphere. Jodie Lynn said what was the question again. It was is it just me? Looks like that is a Yes!

Well I know we look upon this site for new developing and interesting things, this is forsure something interesting.

No, it's not just you. I have always found that "sometimes" certain -um- inappropriate thoughts will cause me to sneeze. In my case, it's not so much about dressing up (or not). It seems more to be thoughts along sexual lines. Luckily for me, it doesn't happen when the real thing occurs. It's only when I find myself thinking something along the lines of " I'd really like to...", and usually when I shouldn't be.

I also seem to sneeze once or twice right at bedtime.

I always figured it WAS just me. I'd say that it's nice to know that I'm not alone, but I find that I'm more sorry that it's happening to someone else. Even though it's a small thing, you have my sympathies.