Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Making Love" Whilst Dressed Up?

"Making Love" Whilst Dressed Up?

Is that a regular thing for any of you?
    Back when I was single I used to get 'straight' guys off Grindr asking to meet me almost daily whilst dressed up - and that's how I met my ex who classed himself as straight so would always prefer me to get dressed up most of the time too.
    My current boyfriend isn't into it, doesn't mind that I dress up - just not in the bedroom, which is fair enough.
    I don't mind either way, but I think it's so hot when I know that the other person prefers me as a girl and I'm kinda fulfilling a fantasy for them in a way lol
    How about you ladies?
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-20-2018 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Thread moved as requested and replies deleted as they were in a private section
    You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista
    You're a model. Everything about you is perfect

Hi Chanel

I have moved this thread for you
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I definitely prefer being dressed when doing things. The several guys I have been with didn't really like it but put up with it. Like you I found them on grindr, but they were definitely gay and into my guy mode. I did it with the wife once recently, wearing some of my lingerie, and it was spectacular. Again, she wasn't really into it, so she said. So I am keeping it out of the bedroom for now.

Thanks Shelly

Kendalli, tbh I don't mind either way - usually guys who are actually gay want me to look like a guy, because obv that's what they're into, I only dress for the straight guys like when they ask
    My Grindr profile pic used to be a pic of me in and out of dressing up so guys would message and be like "I'll have a girl please" or "boys only " haha

Its something i would very much like to do, just need a Girl who is in to that, not just puts up with it.
    I think it would be amazingly sensual and sexual.

Yes for me, Ive been told more women are into this than I realize, I have yet to meet one
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Yes they are out there. I had a female friend, that when the mood was right; it would be girl on girl love making. A sort of "lesbian" affair if you will. "Spike & the boys" would remain tucked, toys were used. That was such a great time.

Occasionally my wife will ask where my bra and forms are. She does it to make me happy so I eagerly comply. Any clothing beyond that would just get in the way.

Hi Chanel,

If you haven't already done so you need to read ALICE IN GENDERLAND BY RICHARD NOVIC. I think you may find someone who feels like you do.

I think that what you do is very erotic and I hope you don't feel as if you are alone in feeling this way. Many members would not countenance such behavior but it is not for all and perfectly acceptable for those who like it. Being made love to while dressed is a highly charged experience.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'd say about 50% of the time I'm crossdressed when having sex. Just recently while getting "reacquainted" with my wife, my breast forms popped out and smacked her in the face.

Banned Read only
    Your current boyfriend is "not into it" and you think it's so "hot" when you are with a guy that prefers you as a girl. Maybe you should keep your eye open for one that prefers you as a girl; boyfriends can be changed out for someone where you both have the same likes and you are both happier. I'm sure it's much more of a turn on for you when you get dressed as a girl, are treated like a woman during the evening and enjoy his eyes on the woman he was with that evening as you undress as you get ready for bed.

Not anymore, with girlfriends and ex-wife in the past though! Their DOM choices!

Some of us "Girls will be Girls" I guess, so personal preference it is!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Deeba, well I love my boyfriend lol. Like I said before I like sex both dressed up and as myself - my boyfriend was straight up until last year when he met me and realised he was gay - now he's not into girls at all, that includes to have sex with - he fancies men so me dressed as a girl wouldn't do it for him. I mean, we've had sex whilst I'm dressed up a few times, but that's usually after a night out when I'm already dressed as a girl and he's horny so doesn't care what I currently look like haha
    Back when I would sleep with the guys when I was dressed up, that was just for them - not for me

Consuelo, I've not heard of that book, Im not really a reader but I might look it up

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm straight Chanel or I'm SURE I'd have some great stories to tell because of the guys that have hit on me.

Unfortunately, no GG's interested as yet.

But, at this point in my life I'm 75, not sure I want to share Sherry with anyone. Even a pretty GG!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    In the early years of my marriage on occasion I would wear a nightgown to bed. My wife and I even shopped together for them. She bought my hosiery and a garter belt too. She viewed it as 'kinky sex' with benefits for her. I think I have to stress "kinky.' At that time neither she nor I considered it cross dressing. It was just the texture and feel of the nylon gowns and the hosiery. Donning a gown was not a daily or frequent occurrence. As my interest in nylon expanded into slips and then a bra, things changed. Our daughter open the bottom draw of my armoire, open my box of lingerie and yanked out a vivid red Vanity Fair bra which my wife retrieved from our daughter's hands. That brought on "The Talk" which turned her off on the lingerie wearing to bed. Everything changed from 'kinky' to 'lesbian/pseudo woman' which really shut her down. She did enjoy the benefits of her husband somewhat into a little 'kinky' behavior, but, emulating a woman was a complete turnoff. No 'pseudo lesbians in her bed!

Once you have been married for over four decades you pretty much get to know or should know what your spouse's likes and dislikes are. If you find it is a "duty" to perform for him or her, the other spouse will sense it. It sort of takes the enjoyment out of it. It somewhat falls into the category of picking up a hooker to satisfy your urges without any love connection involved. Sort of being so self absorbed in one's self at the exclusion of your partner.

I had a relationship with my girlfriends when I was twenty.

They used to dress me up and this led to sleeping with some of them.

Always dressed as a girl.

We played wonderful bedroom games and had the most unusual pajama parties.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    My wife did not mind me wearing baby dolls nightie to bed each night.
    when we made love, it stayed on. There was no trouble.
    Rader

Making love while dressed is definitely something on a "to do" list for me somewhere in the future.

Most of the time with my SO it's fully dressed. It is great after some foreplay she drops my skirt or pulls down the zipper on my dress. Usually great.

My wife and I have tried it several times when she started helping me dress. I'm very into makeup so usually when we have sex she knows it is hotter for me if she wears dark red lipstick. Many times she will ask me if I want to wear it also and of course I say "oh yes" in the heat of the moment. Nothing hotter than having kiss marks on the whites of the partners body. If you get my drift.
    We have tried both of us dressed fully in hot sexy attire, I found it hotter than she does so I've settled for the lipstick.

I'd say 9 times out of 10, I have something girly on while wifey and I are "busy". But She identifies as bi, so I guess you could call that a threesome? lol
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Back when making love was a regular thing, yes.

Back in our early years of marriage it happened quite frequently with me in a nightgown or dressed all the way. Over 30+ years it has evolvolved to where I start out with a nightgown but I get asked to take off most everything, Once and a while I can leave some of it on.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Not usually head to toe because of kids and trying to stay fairly closeted, but always to some degree, every time, even if it's just panties only.
    Life is too short to be boring.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I asked my wife to allow it on my birthday one year, she played along and we had an "experience" as two girls. Lotta fun!!
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush