Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Making Love" Whilst Dressed Up?

Banned Read only
    I am horny while dresed up. Few times I had sex with TG, that was fun

It's something I've always wanted to do. I have 'lesbian' fantasies but realistically I've accepted it's very unlikely to happen as very few women are into guys who are very feminine.

My bf always insists that I am dressed when we start to make love..at first I thought he needed the illusion to overcome some road block but turns out he has a thing for boys dressed in girls clothes.

My wife has known about my dressing for almost 3 years now (married almost 19 years, been dressing for almost 50 years) and it has been a long slow road to acceptance but she is pretty much there now. That being said, just about every bedroom encounter now includes some degree of both of us in sexy lingerie and it seems to me that her level of enjoyment has increased recently. I feel like we have never been closer or happier together.

100% of the time I dress in lingerie including breast forms and its always a great encounter.

Lingerie, stockings and high heels for both of us the past 20 years. Occasionally fully dressed with wigs and makeup.

Ah, I haven't tried anything like this just yet. I suppose I would need to find someone who would be willing?

OMG, yes! it was a former gg-gf, back when I was str8, that started dressing me ... and every time we had such hot sex. I will admit, at first it seemed awkward, but not for long. It turned out to be a week-end ritual. But this was a lady that wanted me to dress and encouraged my feminine side. For her it brought together a deeper passion as it was one of her passions as well.

Chanel, I've been dressed for intimacy quite many times and it feels great and doesn't compare to anything else. For you, I think you might come up to a point where you want a BF who will enjoy being with you as a girl.

faltenrock

My ex would only sleep with me if I was dressed as a girl - and it was annoying. I like dressing up, but I like spontaneous sex too - my current boyfriend and I will start shagging at literally any moment - whilst I'm cooking, watching a movie, in the shower, out taking a drive etc - whereas before it all had to be planned and all "I finish work at 8pm so make sure you're dressed up" - it was hot but got frustrating, especially cos it'd take me like a hour to get ready
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-25-2018 at 02:31 PM. Reason: please rude the rules regarding quoting posts, there was no need to quote the post directly above yours.
    You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista
    You're a model. Everything about you is perfect

I dress up a lot and make love to my wife. She doesn't mind either way. She just loves me for being me. But to be honest, I LOVE being dressed always.
    Formerly CDGigi

I like to wear something pretty at bedtime when my boyfriend stays over. I dress for me, but I want to be eye candy to him also.
    If he likes me to wear a particular thing to bed, Ill humor him and I enjoy doing it
    For me what I always found annoying when I was going to meet a guy was I felt like a restaurant menu.. ala carte,
    They would say oh, can you wear black heels please? Do you have a short skirt? Id like you to wear this or that. I finally had enough
    and would tell guys that "I dress nice but I wear what I like" and "would you ask me that if I was a GG?"
    But I like wearing one of my nighties or negligees at "bedtime" and I do get a charge out of it, knowing I excite my partner

FrannGirl, I've had that exact same thing 😂 Pretty much every guy on Grindr will tell me "wear this, wear that, wear perfume" etc
    You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista
    You're a model. Everything about you is perfect

The very few times I've been intimate with another man (way back when), I had to be the girl. It was great fun, but I really had to think of myself as being Josie.
    When I'm with a woman, I have to be the man. Which my wife very much prefers! She is NOT attracted to any pseudo-lesbian flings with her husband.
    When I'm dressed a girl, that's the only time I'm at all attracted to men.

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    I'd say about 50% of the time I'm crossdressed when having sex. Just recently while getting "reacquainted" with my wife, my breast forms popped out and smacked her in the face.
    I love it Majella!! haha before i really took cding super serious i used water balloons instead of breast forms for my boobs. Had one break while in bed...a real mood killer lol

I am blessed to have a gf who is very sexual.

She was not aware I was a dresser when we met but she is very into variation and living out fantasies.

Virtually from the start, we've been extremely open about things we'd like to try. So, early on I said to myself "I'm going for it" and told her crossdressing would turn me on. However, I did not come right out and tell her I am a CD.

She thought the idea sounded sexy and we made a date to try it. We each have our own home and so the plan was for me to let myself into her house early in the afternoon and to spend as long as I needed to get made up. When the got off work she'd come home and I would greet her at the door. It was so sexy, bathing, shaving, getting made up and dressing at her house as if I were meeting a blind date.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard her pull in the driveway but what was so exciting was that I didn't have to hide. I have to say there wasn't even a moment's embarrassment or anxiety. She saw me and it was an instant turn on for both of us. Chat led to love making and that night she got me to confess that I have a passion for CDing.

Confessing was the greatest thing I could have done...It opened a new world...Because we are so open sexually we have added "Kate time" to our love making. I dress for her fairly regularly and I have even gotten her to come home in a men's suit a few times to meet me. She has taken me for drives and walks while I am en femme. We have even enjoyed a few threesomes where both of us have met up with men. She and I have had an experience with another woman when I was dressed where we played as three gals.

I have been able to give full expression as Kate and not be judged. Had I not said anything, I might still be hoping.

Well being I exclusively wear feminine cloths to bed. Then yeah, I dress up when we Make love.

Kelsey

Yes, I've made love to my wife while dressed, more times than not in the past 10 years, and recently, I've asked her to remain in her bridesmaid dress while I stay in mine. It's a little clumsy, initially, but there is a definite erogenous 'pull' to me having my bra rub against her back or to have her breasts be snuggled against mine.

There's no gender role change for us, I'm just her husband wearing something different. It's quite nice she understands this and has no issues with it.