Thread: Make Up At Work

Make Up At Work

Hi all, I've been wearing eye shadow and mascara to work now for many months and no one has commented, until yesterday, I was talking to another Driver in the sign on room, lucky it was only the 2 of us in there, when he suddenly says, "you know you still have makeup on" as if I had forgotten to take it off before I came to work, so I say, do I? and he asks why do I have make up on, I replied, why? don't you and he says, only when I go out, so I reply with, well you are out now, and that folks was the end of the discussion of me wearing make up.
    I thought I handled it quite well.
    During my shift I spoke to quite a few other drivers male and female and not one commented on me wearing makeup.
    I also wear a C cup bra and C size breast forms under my uniform and no work colleagues have ever noticed or indicated that they have noticed, but I do get a lot of looks from passengers on the platform.
    Last edited by Sissy_in_pink; 01-19-2018 at 05:41 PM.
    Sophie Mosley

Just remember that there’s a huge difference between not noticing and not saying anything. In your case it sounds like you don’t much care either way so good for you.

I wear makeup everyday for work
    This is my standard day to day work Face lol - foundation, eyebrows on fleek, mascara and highlighter
    IMG_3200.jpg
    Last edited by Chanel-hilton; 01-19-2018 at 06:42 PM.
    You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista
    You're a model. Everything about you is perfect

Ah, nice! I tots did the same thing today!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Well full disclosure here I did much the same for many months and yes many noticed but did not say anything till one gal
    asked and I told yes it’s just me.
    And thus began my coming out story and now I’m fulltime at work on my way to my transition
    So I hope your ready for that. Well if that’s what you want

On Ya Rhonda!

You keep doing it whilst no-one is going on strike over it!

I find that my nail polish sometimes removes those eyes from my made-up face!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Congrats on being brave enough to wear makeup at work. That takes courage. I've worn makeup at work for years and never had a problem. I'm sure there were some whispers behind my back from a select few but overall there were no problems. I also wore nail polish and earrings. Keep it up ........We'll never be accepted if no one dares to be out in the open !