One of my daughters has started not keeping her schedule! A few weeks ago she was working and my wife was at work so I had a couple hours. I did my toenails, put on some hose and a long shirt, and sat down in the dining room. I live in a condo so people are coming and going all the time and I don't pay all that much mind to footfalls on the stairs. Well, on this day all of a sudden, she's opening the front door! I picked up and ran so fast to the bedroom! Thankfully I got in there before she was inside.
That was an easy one though.

Tonight, the wife is out with a friend until late and my daughter was going to her boyfriends' place. He lives about an hour away and she said she was spending the night, so it seemed like an ideal time to practice my makeup and forms and try to put myself together a little bit. I was full tilt in wig, makeup, corset, bra, hip pads, my pink and black yoga pants (that I absolutely love!), and a tight T-shirt. Thankfully I was up in the loft when she and her BF walked in the front door!! I immediately put on my DAD-voice and announced, "DO NOT COME UP HERE!"

They said OK and went into her room. I took off the wig, corset, bra, and forms. Then I listened for quiet and made a break for my bedroom, where Alison stuff was all over the bed! Thankfully I had closed the door before going upstairs!

I took off my makeup and everything else. When I came out DD and BF were gone again.
Whew! I wonder if she'll ask why the secrecy?